Currently reading:
Metrel Testers

Discuss Metrel Testers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

firemanowl

Has anyone got/used the new Metrel MI 3125B EurotestCOMBO tester? If so, what are your opinions on it? Had a play at Elex Coventry and was impressed, a lot of bells and whistles for your money. Not used Metrel Testers before but you seem to get a lot for your money. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

MI 3125B Eurotest COMBO: Metrel d.d.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi firemanowl, like you i've used this instrument a little and yes, thought it was a nice bit of kit, does all thats needed as well as a good handy size. Only problem i had with it was that it was hard to have the screen facing you as it hung around your neck unlike the more typically designed models. I know it has a magnet on the rear so you can stick it on something metalic, which i would imagine is handier in an industrial setting more than a domestic. Used metrel a bit and found no particular problems with them.

I had a look at this too, and thought it was really good. I've currently got a Metrel Easitest, and find that good, but was looking to get something a little smaller, the Dilog 9073 fits the bill, but I think this one is better, albeit at £200 more, but with a lot more built-in.

Alan.

Having the various reg tables pre loaded on the meter and it giving you a pass or fail without having to look them up was good. I can see the problem with trying to view the screen when its around your neck though. With the cost of Metrel Testers I can buy a brand new one rather than a second hand older Fluke/Megger which is quite appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Metrel Testers in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock