Search the forum,

Discuss new megger in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

and i'll stick with the excellent 1553 that i recently bought from mike (MDJ) coz. it'll last me out and i can leave it to my son in my will. can't stand these new gizmos with all them thingies i don't understand. only just upgraded the computer from the old one that had valves in it.

Tel, you really are a (old) dinosaur!:wazzzup:

EDITED to keep Tel sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
1730. its good, they all have good and bad faults, some have good cases,some have good leads and crocs, i like the fact the megger has two test buttons. feels solid and looks the dogs pyjamas when you pull it out infront of a customer.

megger seem to have a half decent crew at the end of the phone and sort out most problems.

yep.megger will fix you faulty |MFT for around £300. very helpful. NOT.

Reply to new megger in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock