Discuss News flash! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kamikaze

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Greggs fresh cream sweet mince turnovers are the best!

After exhaustive testing I can confirm that the puff pastry filled with luxury brandied sweet mince, made with vine fruits, Bramley apple and candied orange and lemon peel, hand finished with whipped fresh cream, and a sugar holly decoration are the best.

And now, the weather..................Sian?

That is all, carry on. :biggrin:

Hmm, thanks for that.

I thought your location under you avatar was a joke......maybe not. :)

Naked woman left dangling upside down from holiday balcony during nooky!

A British woman nearly fell to her death from the balcony of her Tenerife holiday flat while having rumpty tumpty with her husband. She was left hanging naked and upside down after tumbling over a handrail, having plummeted several feet from the balcony, in the Adeje area of the island. The 49 year old holidaymaker, who has not been named, was only saved from crashing to the marble floor below after her right ankle became trapped between two bars as she fell. Her husband contacted emergency services, who had to force apart the railings to free her. She was rushed to hospital with a broken ankle.
I can’t wait to see it on Youtube, someone must have filmed it. :biggrin:

It’s Santa’s birthday today. Have a good’un big fella! :D

[video=youtube;2v_d-06Zzhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_d-06Zzhc&feature=related[/video]

Had my new J.I.B. card through the post today. I have been demoted to apprentice…lol. The bosses are going to love that in the morning. They have been paying me sparky rates for the last few decades…lmao :oops:

Reply to News flash! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock