Discuss Say no to 0870 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ed-ectrician

I'm sure you're all pretty on this kind of thing and it's kind of unrelated, but I alwasy use the say no to 0870 website to get phone numbers that are no 0845 or 0870. I reckon it saves me a fortune. The NICEIC are on there too, saved money calling them the other day!

SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers

Check it out if you havent already, you could save a fair bit of money. Those 0845 numbers are about 15p a min from mobiles - if you're on hold for ten mins that's £1.50. It all adds up...

Be careful when using these numbers.

I used it once to contact a credit account, and the phone options were not the same as via the usual 0870 number. I decided not to proceed, and called the usual number on statement as I was going to be exchanging personal contact details.

Reply to Say no to 0870 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

P
if you are like me i am fed up having to spend a fortune ringing the above numbers. i for one get unlimited 01 02 numbers through my package on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock