Discuss £350 worth of C.K Tools for an hours chat (Plus a brew & refreshments) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools

-
Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all
We are currently recruiting tradespeople for some research into a new product we are developing
Ideally, what we are looking for is a couple of you that A) have datacomms experience and B) would be able to spend an hour with us at our office near Manchester Airport
On a one to one basis we will just show you the product and get your feedback on what is good and what could be better
Then you get to go away with a brand new tookit worth £350!
It will take place late afternoon / early evening of the 23rd Feb and then the following morning til lunchtime
If you are up for it, please just PM your contact details and I will be in touch
Hope to see some of you
Charles - NPD Manager

£350 worth of C.K Tools for an hours chat (Plus a brew & refreshments)

Think they don't like us down south, bet they think we will just spend the money because we live down here, love the tools can I have the? Maybe not

Re: £350 worth of C.K Tools for an hours chat (Plus a brew & refreshments)

Think they don't like us down south, bet they think we will just spend the money because we live down here, love the tools can I have the? Maybe not

You're probably right - I had a right moan at them about the shxt stitching on of their zips on their tool bags. Absolute crxp!

I think its worth the drive...Alot of data tools on the market, are not that good, especially when making off cat 5/6....how many times does the tester show up bad crimping...?...£350 worth of tools a bonus, if the new tool is good, would like that aswell...

I think its worth the drive...Alot of data tools on the market, are not that good, especially when making off cat 5/6....how many times does the tester show up bad crimping...?...£350 worth of tools a bonus, if the new tool is good, would like that aswell...
? i have a set of crimpers from screwfix and it has never failed a rj45 crimp.

you cant beat a proper krone tool though, you can really feel the difference

Well I am going to crawl here and stick my neck out at the same time and say I bet the tools are worth having.

I would go if I could.

? i have a set of crimpers from screwfix and it has never failed a rj45 crimp.

you cant beat a proper krone tool though, you can really feel the difference

I bought a Screwfix half inch socket about fifteen years ago and it is still going strong. The deep sockets are excellent.

bought a stanley hacksaw for £20 pile of poo broke after less than a day's use.

went to eddos today and picked a shiny hacksaw that is much better for £10 ish ex vat

Get bol..... for going off topic - but the best hacksaw I ever had was an Eclipse I had from the sixties , eventually it got nicked.

Eclipse hacksaws are still pretty good imo the basic junior (cream coloured powder coated) they do is the best on the market I've tried lots and its the only make thats lasted me! @£2.00 same shape as the cheapest simple wire ones but is definitely much better then others

Eclipse hacksaws are still pretty good imo the basic junior (cream coloured powder coated) they do is the best on the market I've tried lots and its the only make thats lasted me! @£2.00 same shape as the cheapest simple wire ones but is definitely much better then others

Glad to hear that some of the old companies have kept their quality .

Some of their other tools aren't that good , I think Spear and Jackson owns them now, although they do have some cheap adjustable spanners, good enough for apprentices etc
I have a few eclipse tools from when I worked in engineering and were built to last !

Some of their other tools aren't that good , I think Spear and Jackson owns them now, although they do have some cheap adjustable spanners, good enough for apprentices etc
I have a few eclipse tools from when I worked in engineering and were built to last !

My Dad was an Engineer on heavy earthmoving plant , I inherited a lot of his tools, the quality was magnificent then.

efb1bdd1de45d0190701851e882fd0c4.jpg

Reply to £350 worth of C.K Tools for an hours chat (Plus a brew & refreshments) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net