Discuss Any bike riders looking for a cheap end can check this out. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kung

]Hey just thought id let you know about a bike pipe supplier i just used ! its called s p engineering the website is www.spengineering.co.uk ! just got my gixxer thou k7 a new carbon stubby with a decat link pipe inc hanger clamp and clips for £214.98 ! great price ! the cheapest decat only was £190 from arrow when i looked into it last year because just replacing it would give me 50miles more on a tank of fuel ! also fitted a K&N powerflow filter ! wow what a difference now ! check the website out to see how cheap they are ! only took 2days from ordering to getting it.
Regards
Kung.

Attachments

• 18022011(010).JPG
    904.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 18022011(015).JPG
    848 KB · Views: 16
  • 18022011(011).JPG
    843.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice mate, you should get a solo seat cowl as well will really finish the look off.

I used to have a can like that on my R1, do you have a dyno jet ecu chip kind of thing as well?, as apparently if you don't you can be knackering your engine (well some part of it) as its running at different fuel/oxygen levels. Sorry for the technical explanation but I can't quite remember myself but do look into it.

Mine was mighty loud as well, and used to have a lovely popping/backfire type sound, yours looks like it has baffles in are they removable?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice mate, you should get a solo seat cowl as well will really finish the look off.

I used to have a can like that on my R1, do you have a dyno jet ecu chip kind of thing as well?, as apparently if you don't you can be knackering your engine (well some part of it) as its running at different fuel/oxygen levels. Sorry for the technical explanation but I can't quite remember myself but do look into it.

Mine was mighty loud as well, and used to have a lovely popping/backfire type sound, yours looks like it has baffles in are they removable?.

yer no worries buddy its got the lumbar sensor hole so connected it up ! the ecu will self adjust within 50miles so the air/fuel mixture will be spot on. Yes the baffle is removable ! fitting it will reduce the output to 86dbs making it road legal.
Regards
Kung.

Nice!

If I ever get a Yammie R125, I might look into if they have any options there for it...

Im sure they do buddy ! just email the technical support on the website they will answer all your questions and they do one offs as well supplying just the pipe for just over £100 so if the cat is in the can its cheaper !
Regards
Kung.

Reply to Any bike riders looking for a cheap end can check this out. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock