Currently reading:
Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
I loved the guy with the megaphone playing DReam out of it! That tune will never let Prof Brian Cox forget it!

Poor Rishi... he got his 6 grand suit wet boohoo. I don't know how his hair stayed dry.

I loved the guy with the megaphone playing DReam out of it! That tune will never let Prof Brian Cox forget it!

Poor Rishi... he got his 6 grand suit wet boohoo. I don't know how his hair stayed dry.
D-Ream? Was it Things Can Only Get Better? Which was used in the 90’s when Toby Blair and Labour got in.

Roll out Eric Idle to sing Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

I dare not ask about that song!!

But it is Bank Holiday Weekend so what has everyone got planned? It is probably going to rain haha

Bank Holiday? Nope. Working though until next Friday. Double time Sat and Sun, triple time Monday 😁

Busy morning here. Ran my daughter to the airport for a flight to Madrid then onwards to Malaga. Picked up a hitch-hiker on the way back. He was Argentinian, with no English but we managed with my very limited Spanish. He works as a lifeguard on the beach nearby. Very affable, but I don't see him rescuing anyone today as there was a strong odour of booze and weed from him...

Now back home to tidy the devastation left by daughter, and do a washing, then supermarket to replenish all supplies as she ate and drank everythng I had! No change there, then...

Hmmm… you can tell the rally is in town… all I can hear in the distance is “BRRRRRRRRR” as they try out some of the routes… (that’s typed out engine noises, if you didn’t know)

And that’s going to go on all night…

I know I sound like a grumpy old fart… but speeding little hatchbacks round country roads… nothings different.

Well, really boring day so far. All we've managed is disconnect the HVs on a gen tx. Waiting for scaffolding that should have been completed Thursday before we can disconnect the LVs and sort out the tx maintenance. Before anyone complains I know the LVs are not LV but it's what they are refered to as.

i knew it was one of these may bank holidays we didn't get...

I get confused living so close to england...
wholesalers will be shut tomorrow.

A couple of videos from the rally this weekend... not mine, but what ive found on youtube.
Im sure the guy next to the tree had been told to move several times... but its the mentality around here; "i'll stand where i bloody want!"

Second video was the first crash of the rally.... and it wasn't even a rally car.

We are just settling down to watch the Monaco F1, and at 3pm I'll be routing for Leeds to beat Southampton for promotion!

Considering I'm not very sporty got a full afternoon on my hands!!

I forgot I obviously have to round the day off with @Dan 's favourite show of the year, BGT. The live shows are all next week too yippee!

A couple of videos from the rally this weekend... not mine, but what ive found on youtube.
Im sure the guy next to the tree had been told to move several times... but its the mentality around here; "i'll stand where i bloody want!"

I like how he manages to react so quickly - almost before a couple of cars came to a stop!

I forgot I obviously have to round the day off with @Dan 's favourite show of the year, BGT. The live shows are all next week too yippee!
Who you rooting for, @Lou ?

A choir of kids that can’t really sing, magic tricks that we’ve all seen before…. Or a pair of Italian stripping juggler brothers??

Just driven 2 1/4 hrs to work. Got 2 transformers and a NER ( Neutral Earthing Resister) for maintenance today then to the hotel. At least the roads were quiet today.

Who you rooting for, @Lou ?

A choir of kids that can’t really sing, magic tricks that we’ve all seen before…. Or a pair of Italian stripping juggler brothers??
The dog act! I did like the tae kwon do troupe

That choir was horrific last night! And some guy playing air guitar what is all that about?!

And the magician you could see him run down the stairs from the box and behind the tv box!

I can't remember who else is left - I know theres a couple who are blind singing as they are local here.

Yeah… the magician could have been cleaner.

The fact he used the tv first… speaking to himself on the screen was just good timing off a script… then he went in the box, and the screen showed him inside….

Oh, well that’s just prerecorded footage- same as the tv….. so thats not his hands….

That gives him time to get away from the box, and as you say, climb into the obviously trick “empty” crate under the tv.

Singers on bgt are a waste of time when there’s other singing compititions on tv…

Yeah I hate singers on it, mind you they have stopped doing the x factor but that was because everyone was fed up of it!!

I … I …. I have no words…. Devastated.

Alright… I’ve got a few words. Seems like it was an electrical fault on one of the rides.

its not an official lego design.... possibly just a promotional thing that wago made up themselves.

yep... its a competition prize run by wago themselves...

You could, however, buy all 1000+ parts and build it yourself without instructions.... Good luck with that!

I saw one on ebay and posted about the Wago competition in Littlespark's lego thread some time back.

Forgot about the whole thing until reading this thread, so went to the site and just won one .

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock