Discuss New forum suggestion in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest123

I nominate 2 new electrical forums, one for the left wing & one for the right.

Maybe this will stop every thread being hijacked over whom has done the worst job of running the country so far.

I appreciate politics play a heavy part in our day to day lives but, we are an electrical forum for electricians to discuss electrical problems, not how many moats the MP for Thurrock East has had cleaned in the last 4 years!!

Please lets just get back to talking about light bulbs :)bulb2:) and what the best brand of screwdrivers are.:cyclist:

well mine's going to drop of for a while, starting a subbing job 2m. wo'nt see daylight for a few days.

i wish, meant 2m .. tomorrow. 7.30 a.m. start. that's middle of the night!.

Lol, Maybe adding certain words to the filter would help such as;

Tory
Fireman
Firefighter
Teachers
Sickies
Blair
Pensions
Thatcher
Bankers
:)

I nominate 2 new electrical forums, one for the left wing & one for the right.

Maybe this will stop every thread being hijacked over whom has done the worst job of running the country so far.

I appreciate politics play a heavy part in our day to day lives but, we are an electrical forum for electricians to discuss electrical problems, not how many moats the MP for Thurrock East has had cleaned in the last 4 years!!

Please lets just get back to talking about light bulbs :)bulb2:) and what the best brand of screwdrivers are.:cyclist:

to be fair lenny,a good few threads do involve politics as the basis of the subject,the deskilling thread and the pv threads the get rich quick schemes etc they all have a bit of politics in them,for straight forward political disscussion ie arguing whos fault it is the country is going to the wall then that should have its own section..i mean just talking about cutters and drivers is boring,tho bacho stuff is the best and if you dont agree i blame the tories..:prrr:

Lol, Maybe adding certain words to the filter would help such as;

Tory
Fireman
Firefighter
Teachers
Sickies
Blair
Pensions
Thatcher
Bankers
:)

You missed a few Labour, Clown,

On a serious note how do you avoid politics when they are producing the over bearing regulation that we have to work with

Reply to New forum suggestion in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net