Discuss Peace Campaigner is Dead. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

millwall ken

Hi all,
Peace campaigner Brian Haw, 62, is reported to have died of cancer - For those of you who don't know who he was. Mr. Haw was the person most responsible for turning Paliament Square into a pikey site; with huge waves of the great unwashed camped out on the square with him.
A bit of hum drum news for most of you I know; but it got me thinking into how long it will be before the conspiracy theories start, and he didn't die of cancer; but was bumped off on the orders of Thatcher?
Personally I'd say that they'll be starting on the internet within three months....

Any Takers???

Last edited by a moderator:
no doubt the loony left will want to erect a statue of him.

I have nothing but respect for the guy. He spent a decade of his life protesting for what he believed in. Most people are only willing to perhaps post a few messages online or sign a petition. FYI i am not anti war either, i have a friend who's brother was killed over there and still try to believe it was for the greater good. I just respect Brian Haw for having the balls to do something like that for his beliefs. I bet 99% of people wouldn't.

Reply to Peace Campaigner is Dead. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net