Discuss Putting some faces to the names!!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thought it would be good to see what everyone looks like so have done a bit of detective work and found some of you!!!

Richard Burns

Richard Burns.png

Tony

Tony.png

D.Skelton

D.Skelton.jpg

Telectrix

Telectrix.jpg

Trev

Trev.jpg

Geordie Spark

Geordie Spark.jpg

Archy Styrigg

Archy Styrigg.png

Engineer54

Engineer54.jpg

Darkwood

Darkwood.png

Boydy

Boydy.png

Murdoch

Murdoch.png

HappySteve

Happysteve.jpg

Spartykus

Spartykus.png

Davesparks

Davesparks.png

MDJ

MDJ.png

GMES

GMES.png

Richard Burns.png

Tony.png

D.Skelton.jpg

Telectrix.jpg

Trev.jpg

Geordie Spark.jpg

Archy Styrigg.png

Engineer54.jpg

Darkwood.png

Boydy.png

Murdoch.png

Happysteve.jpg

Spartykus.png

Davesparks.png

MDJ.png

GMES.png

I can certainly live with being Ray the Daddy Winstone.
Alright Son

I've just realised I'm not Ray winstone and no longer want to play this Rubbish game, shove it up your:-------:

Well.....

Tony:- That photo is just way too happy for him. :wink:

D. Skelton would never wear a jacket and tie at the same time whilst typing on the forum. (Am I wrong???)

Telextrix:- beard is the wrong colour and he does not wear sun glasses. (not bad though).

Trev:- Maybe 25 years ago, that photo now is a past memory lol.

HappySteve:- You have the face correct but not the hair. (see you Monday mate)

GMES:- Good picture, that is what he thinks he looks like! Good bloke, shame his tattoos are spelt wrong :rofl: (he will get his own back)

All meant in jest!!

Took me quite sometime though as I did give it some thought and tried to get a tiny element of what I thought you guys might be like!

And I end up as a muppet!!! Cheers Murdoch!

:smiley2:

<----------------
My ugly mug with my incredible grandson (he's the one in red)
We've had a week to two grand girls.
Aged 2.5 and 6.2.

Fun and sometimes trauma.....at least they sometimes imagine it so.
They can wind each other up.
The younger comes into the kitchen crying to Nana B:
"Big sis hit me."
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"You are a liar!"
"You are an idiot."

That last from the 2.5 year old.
Still makes me smile.

Reply to Putting some faces to the names!!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net