Search the forum,

Discuss Which of the 2330 C&G Level 2 tests are hard? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

got a distinction on 202 on tuesday. three formula questiona. they werent really hard formula questions tho. just study n use wil b sound

ye 30 questions mate.

7 on 1, 10 on 2, 7 on 3 and 6 on 4

i did my level 2 last year heres how i found the tests
201= a piece of cake could of done it without college just common sense
202= bit harder but still quit easy
203= failed this first time maybe because i was anticipating it to be as easy as 201,203
204= easy
205= as hard as 203
206= practical was pretty easy as long as you know what Ur doing.

i did my level 2 last year heres how i found the tests
201= a piece of cake could of done it without college just common sense
202= bit harder but still quit easy
203= failed this first time maybe because i was anticipating it to be as easy as 201,202
204= easy
205= as hard as 203
206= practical was pretty easy as long as you know what Ur doing.

Just sat my 202 today, luckily managed to get a credit. Only covered the 202 material for one day, after having the last two months off college. Have done my 201 and 204 already, Distinction in the 201 and a credit in the 204 found the 201 easy, but the 204 was a bit difficult i thought.

The 202 was the hardest for me so far.

I have just recently passed the 203 with a distinction and I actually found it easier than the 202 where I only scored a credit. The 203 is 30 questions, half on health & safety and half on things like earthing, transformer calcs and other formulas and a bit of 3 Phase current/voltage.

The 205 as I understand it, is once again health & safety and buildings and structures, things like metal or pvc conduit, spacing distances, bend radius, types of saddles and general fixings. Our tutor says it is a doddle.

Can anyone tell me anything about the 204? It sounds a bit odd. To do with a flourescent luminaire and an inductor/capacitor. I don’t have much of a clue about this one.

201 is easy. 202 was hard as that involves alot of formula, 203 is very hard as it's AC theory and 3 phase. With the 3 phase, you need a formula of something like Vp=Vl/square root of 3 and Ip = Il (thats for a star) Delta, put current in the 1st one and voltage in the second. I am doing my level 2 in a year. Last year I did my part p. Got my 204 tomorrow and my 205 and 206 in the next 6 weeks I should think.

203 is very hard as it's AC theory and 3 phase. With the 3 phase, you need a formula of something like Vp=Vl/square root of 3 and Ip = Il (thats for a star) Delta, put current in the 1st one and voltage in the second

this is the bit i failed the 203 AC theory not really touched much on the subject while i have been at collage and didnt know it was in the exam all my tutor said was you will be taking some readings for that bit!!
The formula makes no sense, i have my re-sits next week and dont even know what to revise!

Reply to Which of the 2330 C&G Level 2 tests are hard? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back