Discuss Completed C&G 2330 level 2. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mr Curnow

I received the certificate in the post today, I am so glad that it's completed, It was pretty stressful having to resit exams. Even though this is probably the easiest course to be on, it's still nice to pass.

But I have some questions for next year.
I'm taking the C&G 2330 level 3,

• How many exams are there?
  • Are they practical, written or multi-choice?
  • Do you recommend any books?
  • When should I jump onto the apprentice route?

301- multiple choice online, lots of h&s and some motors
302- Writen exam and prac testing
303- Writen exam and prac testing

the prac tests for the 302 and 303 are normally done in the same day, one is like doing an EIC and the other is fault finding on the boards.

don`t stress too much about the written exams I actually preferred them to the multiple guess ones they do on the L2.

the Linsley book is a good one to have alongside the OSG and BGB also gn3 is always a good one to have

301 - I did fail once but that was down to poor teaching. Had so many different teachers on the last year and they didnt really know what each other were doing. Passed with a credit on the 2nd try.
302 & 303 - you test a board and write down the results and fill out the EIC sheets. You also have to write up the test procedure, tools you will need and some other sheets. Fault finding is pretty easy and you have to do a visual check on a board bit like spot the different and stop whats wrong without having anything to compair to.

Reply to Completed C&G 2330 level 2. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net