Discuss Topics you need to know for C&G level 2 2330. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was this helpful?

• Total voters
M

Mr Curnow

This is for Science NOT Installation Technology

Term 1

• Ohm's law
  • SI Units
  • Fractions
  • Pythagoras
  • Electron Theory
  • Series and Parallel
  • Voltmeter and Ammeter's
  • 3 Effects of Electric Current (Heat, Magnetism, Chemical)
  • Resistance Ratio
  • Resitivity
  • Force, Mass and Acceleration
  • Work Done in Mechanical Power
  • Effeciency
  • 8 Magnets
  • Horseshoe and Toroidal Magnets
  • Electrical and Permanent Magnets
  • Solanoid Inductor
  • F=Bil
  • e=blv
  • Operation of Alternator
  • Sine Waves
  • Rectification
  • Transformers
  • Laminations
  • RiGht Hand Rule for Generators ("G" in Ri"G"ht remind you of "G"enerators)
  • Left Hand Rule for Motors

2nd Term
  • Star and Delta Calculations
  • Phasor Diagrams
  • Inductive Reactance
  • Capacitive Reactance
  • Capacitors
  • Inductors
  • Calculations in Series
  • Single Phase Power
  • Three Phase Power
  • Relays
  • DC Motors
  • AC Motors
  • Peak to Peak, Peak, Average and RMS

If you have any more to add or I have made mistakes in the list please comment and I will eventually add it. I think I may of missed a lot of stuff as my college claim that they teach it all when I think they really miss some out.

I am using this thread as reference for myself, so if it is not helpful then please don't complain.

^Please vote in the poll^

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Topics you need to know for C&G level 2 2330. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net