Discuss 2391 Refresher every 2 years ??? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

john25

-
Reaction score
So I just heard that the 2391 is being looked at by various people and one idea being banded around is that we should have to do a refresher every 2 years (which to me is an absolute joke considering the amount of money we already have to fork out too much to keep our quals/insurance and scheme providers upto date I mean what the hell are we gonna forget or whats gonna be constantly changing Insp & Test wise that would warrant a refresher EVERY 2 YRS !!!) ???

Electrician Qualification 2357 | Facebook

So I just heard that the 2391 is being looked at by various people and one idea being banded around is that we should have to do a refresher every 2 years (which to me is an absolute joke considering the amount of money we already have to fork out too much to keep our quals/insurance and scheme providers upto date I mean what the hell are we gonna forget or whats gonna be constantly changing Insp & Test wise that would warrant a refresher EVERY 2 YRS !!!) ???

Not a hope in hell, where's the justification?

The fundamentals of testing don't change, sometimes the parameters do but that's the idea of regulation update courses.

Not a hope in hell, where's the justification?

The fundamentals of testing don't change, sometimes the parameters do but that's the idea of regulation update courses.

Ding Ding Ding we have a WINNER!!!

it's starting to get to the point where we will have to pay to be an electrician with all the updates and running costs involved

I think its a fantastic idea and I really hope it becomes compulsory. I'm going to set up a 2391 learning centre and become a millionaire within a year ;););)

Surprise F***ING Surprise... Yet another excuse to pick our pockets and shaft us over the school teacher's desk. Utter f***ing w***ers the lot of 'em. Why don't they just all f*** off and die a nasty horrible death. Nothing but a bunch of thieving robbing c****. I wouldn't p*** on any of 'em if they were on fire.
I hope that this makes very very clear my opinion of that idea...

ARE YOU READING THIS YOU JIB B*******??????

Surprise F***ING Surprise... Yet another excuse to pick our pockets and shaft us over the school teacher's desk. Utter f***ing w***ers the lot of 'em. Why don't they just all f*** off and die a nasty horrible death. Nothing but a bunch of thieving robbing c****. I wouldn't p*** on any of 'em if they were on fire.
I hope that this makes very very clear my opinion of that idea...

ARE YOU READING THIS YOU JIB B*******??????

ken ive got a spare ice cold bud,you can have it...chill man..i'll leave it in the arms pub for ya..

Ding Ding Ding we have a WINNER!!!

it's starting to get to the point where we will have to pay to be an electrician with all the updates and running costs involved

Your already having to pay to be an electrician in the UK, as far as i can make out!!!

Annual Scam fees, JIB fees, all the different safety course fees, etc,etc, ....Along with various other fees for courses you don't need , but are being insisted on by those that don't know, any different!!!!

If it happens then we must all stand together and not do it, then what will they do if there are no more 2391 qualified sparks?

The problem with this country, we all just roll over and tow the line time after time.

Cheers.............Howard

Bad move on there part, but if you want a job all the employers are asking for 2391 so they have a captive market and can take us all to the cleaners. Rip off Britain.

All I can say at this one is: Enough is Enough. They say for every car manufacturing plant job depends 10 other jobs in one way or another. I am not sure the electrician is far off either, carrying more and more people on our backs. For me that'd be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Might as well take up labouring or shelf stacking. It's hard not to despair at times.

Reply to 2391 Refresher every 2 years ??? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net