Discuss A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Saddam Hussien caught 3 Soldiers in the dessert, A Guardsmen a Paratrooper & a Royal Engineer. He lined the 4 soldiers up in front of a mine field & said "whoever can get through the minefield will be set free"

The Guardsmen immediately asked for a bayonet & started to dig & crawl.....20 metres later BOOM the Guardsmen was blown up.
The Paratrooper asked for a long stick & was given a broom handle so he started to probe & move through the mine field.....50 metres later & BOOM the Paratrooper was blown up.
The Royal Engineer asked for 1 Mattress, 1 Pig & 2 rolls of Gaffa Tape.

The Engineer slashed open the mattress took out the springs & gaffa taped them to the legs of the Pig, jumped on the back of the Pig & bounced his away across the entire mine field & escaped.

Saddam & his troops chased the Engineer & caught up to him, the Engineer screamed "you said if I made it I could go free" Saddam said "you are free, I just need to know how you did it" the Engineer looked at Saddam & said "I call it four sprung pork technique"

A kind-hearted fellow was walking through Central Park in New York and was astonished to see an old man, fishing rod in hand, fishing over a beautiful bed of lilies.

"Tch Tch!" said the passer-by to himself. "What a sad sight. That poor old man is fishing over a bed of flowers. I'll see if I can help."

So the kind fellow walked up to the old man and asked, "What are you doing, my friend?"

"Fishin', sir."

"Fishin', eh? Well how would you like to come have a drink with me?"

The old man stood put his rod away and followed the kind stranger to the corner bar. He ordered a large glass of beer and a fine cigar.

His host, the kind fellow, felt good about helping the old man, and he asked, "Tell me, old friend, how many did you catch this morning?"

The old fellow took a long drag on the cigar, blew a careful smoke ring and replied, "You are the sixth today, sir!"

A fire fighter was working on the engine outside the Station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl was wearing a fire fighter's helmet.

The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat. The fire fighter walked over to take a closer look.

'That sure is a nice fire truck,' the fire fighter said with admiration.

'Thanks,' the girl replied.

The fire fighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

'Little partner,' the fire fighter said, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster. '

The little girl, after giving it some thought, replied , 'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.

An elderly lady took her Budgie that had fainted to a vet , The vet looked at it and said Its passed away , the lady asked if she could have a second opinion , The vet bought in a cat and the cat sniffed the budgie and shook its head , The vet then went out and brought in a labrador , again he sniffed the budgie and shook his head , The lady was now convinced the budgie has passed away , The vet then gave the lady the bill , and immediately the lady voiced her opinion at the high cost , The vet then explained the charges "what with the cat scan and the lab report the charges are high"..

Years ago the saying "Jimmy Saville covered in custard" was just a way of not being premature on your ""enjoyment"".

These days its a law suit!!!

There's an annual contest at Bond University, Australia calling for the
most appropriate definition of a contemporary term. This year's chosen term
was "political correctness".

The winning student wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shlt by the
clean end."

Perhaps the most truthful words ever spoken

Reply to A new jokes thread for your amusement. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock