Discuss Advertising bar keeps reappearing in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Marvo

-
Staff member
Mod
Mentor
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bug with the advertising bar on the RHS of the page. Usually I have it tucked away out of sight but today it's started reappearing by itself every couple of posts.

Maybe a coincidence but it's been since the fixed page layout thingamybob was introduced.

About Opera

Version information;
Version 12.16
Build 1860
Platform Win32
System Windows XP

Browser identification;
Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.16

Yep doing it on me also every time I change page it's back.

I just got a PM from Geordie, It happened to him and his screen went blank. I'm not even sure how to advise on that to be honest.....

Hi Andy

I'm having the problem with the advertising bar invading the page too AND when I tried to post on your thread, the screen went blank.

I can only tell you about it via PM.

Regards

I just got a PM from Geordie, It happened to him and his screen went blank. I'm not even sure how to advise on that to be honest.....

Here'ssome more details from Geordie;

It's Chrome Andy, and the entire screen goes white.

Funny thing is, it's ONLY on that thread that you started.

I can see from the search results page that other folk have replied to your thread, but when I try all I get is a blank white screen.

Reply to Advertising bar keeps reappearing in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net