Discuss Balls of steel incased in 10ft concrete. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Interesting and scary video, dragging that tool bag up as well. I wonder what they were going to do / fix as there didn't seem any equipment around them, incredible view though. Definitely not for me.

Aye definitely not for me either, i may consider it if the basic elements of safety were included lol.

I just can't get to grips with the fact they're free-climbing!!

Imagine health and safetys reaction if you tried to do that over here haha

I've seen that before. I'd be terrified I think. I'm not scared of heights either. I've worked at the top of a power station stack, and it was windy, and the bloody thing was moving quite a bit.
I was doing some testing, but also had to assist a steeple-jack in mounting a panel. The crazy bloke tied himself on, and then lowered himself over the edge and was working on the underside of the platform. I had to pass him bolts.
He then told me he was only on £10 per hour.

The crazy bloke tied himself on, and then lowered himself over the edge and was working on the underside of the platform. I had to pass him bolts.
He then told me he was only on £10 per hour.

Haha amazing. Did anything ever cross your mind to make you feel like you could realistically get away with murder haha?

£10 an hour though, that's harsh for that.

Im not scared of heights either, the first parts fine when you're incased....but the free climb with literally no supports is what would get me i think.

Im not scared of heights either but I was scared watching that, i couldnt look at the screen when he was looking down ha..

Scary stuff, hats off to him...

Just spent 30mins on youtube after watching that becuase I do what i always do and start clicking the 'related' videos down the side, went from that to watching people jump off cliffs to watching a girls shirt come un-done while in the passenger seat of a toyota supra drifting round a corner. I love youtube, hours of fun.

Reply to Balls of steel incased in 10ft concrete. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net