Discuss **City & Guilds 2392-10 Course notes** in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Re: City & Guilds 2392-10 Course notes

Unit 101 1.4

( 3 ) BS-7079 gives Requirements for ?
( a ) Design and installation of temporary ac distribution systems <<<<<<<
( b ) Solar Voltaic ( pv ) power supply systems
( c ) Telecommunications’ systems
( d ) Exhibitions , shows and stands

Sorry amberleaf I think you mean Bs 7909 as BS 7079 deals with the preperation of steel substrates before application of paints and related products

Cheers

Hi mate

the 2391-10 lv3 as 2391-20 lv3 are now closed to new entrants

you would now have to do the 2394 initial verification and 2395 Periodic inspection of existing installationsthese are lV3 and the 2396 is design and verification now lv4
so basically the 2391-10 has now been split into 2 which means paying double what you paid for 2391-10

If you go on C&G website and type in electrical qualifications or 2394 , 2395 etc it will have al the info the if you put your postcode it will give yo a lsit of providers statring at the nearest to your postcode

Hay is this still all the same I just coped and pasted all of this to go throw

Big Thanks

Hello all,

Excellent thread and I thank you for posting your course notes and questions.

Are the questions still relevant for C&G 2392-10 as I will be sitting these at the end of this week?

Not sure how often C&G update their database.

Cheers

Reply to **City & Guilds 2392-10 Course notes** in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock