Search the forum,

Discuss EPC guidance not till after April! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Why am i not surprised and what the hell do we tell any farmers/commercial clients who may come knocking in the next couple of weeks????!!

"A spokeswoman for Ofgem told BusinessGreen that the release of the guidance is imminent, but it will not be published before the rules come into effect. "The Order will be enacted on 1 April 2012," she said in a statement. "Ofgem will provide guidance for generators shortly after.""

Exclusive: Solar chief departs with rallying call for embattled industry - 19 Mar 2012 - News from BusinessGreen if you are interested

this bit makes me think...

There are 50 people within DECC who work for the Big Six," he said. "That makes me very sceptical about the pace of progress. Three or four times I have been in meetings where ministers have said they want to get a secondee in from the solar industry, but it has never happened. But if this is now a strategically important industry, as ministers say, it is time to make that happen. DECC should come back and request a secondee from the industry who understands solar technologies. I can assure them that I won't apply."

Reply to EPC guidance not till after April! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock