Discuss Hello Forum...... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wee_ron

New to this forum and I thought it was only right to introduce myself.

I am currently in my final year of an electrical apprenticeship. I work for a relatively large firm (unsure if I am allowed to mention which firm) who are based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. I have been mainly involved in the industrial side of the industry while serving my time though I do have some experience in domestic dwellings. I would like to expand my knowledge of domestic installations as this would be handy for the "homers" and to generally increase my employability.

I have been working on a new build Critical Care Unit for the Belfast Health and Social Trust for the past 2 years which involves alot of steel containment and armoured cables which is due to be completed in 2 years time.

I signed up for this forum because I am keen to learn the other aspects of the industry. I find this forum very heplful and informative and I have been telling all the sparks on site about this forum and have been recommending that they check it out.

WR :D

welcome aboard, was working up at queens university there, what about yourself??? you any good contacts for work?
im only on 2nd year, co.londonderry

Hi & welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

welcome aboard, was working up at queens university there, what about yourself??? you any good contacts for work?
im only on 2nd year, co.londonderry
I was working up at queens about 2 years ago. It was my firm that had the contract for the new library and maths building. Which part of queens are you working on? To be honest I wouldnt have alot of contacts because I am working on the cards for a firm at the minute and I am still relatively new to the industry. Working with a few boys who have plenty of contacts in NI and the mainland so when I come out of my time in June I hope to pinch a few numbers from there little black books. Which firm do you work for? There is a crowd from co. londonderry up where Im working but Im not sure if Im allowed to say who. LOL

why wouldnt you be allowed to say whos up there . ive been offered more work in belfast, but it doesnt pay to travel up there at moment.

The Firm is called E.Kelly from Co. Londonderry. Who do you work for? what kind of work have you been offered in Belfast? Is there still much work in NI? I am thinking about going to the mainland to find work when I come out of my time. Thanks for the welcome kamikaze :D

something happening at harland and wolf site, are tudor asked us did we want the number, other lads rang him and he said 200 a week. was working for cowboy supper from magerfelt direction

Reply to Hello Forum...... in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net