Search the forum,

Discuss North Korea???? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MDJ

Threatening to Nuke America and then ripping up the peace agreement with South Korea, then threatening nuclear war with South Korea? wow, wonder how long it will be before China is forced to do something as they are supposed to be upholding the peace in that region, by the way can all 18-25 year olds who are single please attend your local army headquarters Immediately lol.

The worrying thing is what have they actually got? It may well be all talk but I wouldn't like to be the people taking that risk with them

Lets be honest with the technology available the war could be over very quickly, nuclear warheads flying left right and centre there won't be much left of anything or anyone. The Koreans are mental but the yanks are clever and I'm pretty sure they have some tricks of there own ready to unleash on unsuspecting countries. But lucky for me I don't fall into your age bracket MDJ so I'll just watch thanks

they are living in the cold war still 50 yrs past

the new guy in charge is a complete Muppet and seems to be wanting to put his stamp on being in charge

the worrying thing is though they are capable of possibly starting a new war like the idiot that runs Iran

I think you must be touching the big 40.:93:

I wish I was forty, I am not 50 yet but certainely no where near 40, My legs are starting to buckle under my beer belly now and going to the gym isn't helping me shift it either haha, so I won't be able to get drafted for WW3.

I wish I was forty, I am not 50 yet but certainely no where near 40, My legs are starting to buckle under my beer belly now and going to the gym isn't helping me shift it either haha, so I won't be able to get drafted for WW3.

Going to the pub after you've been to the gym don't help.:lol::lol:.:lol::lol:

We prepared and built for a large scale land war for 50 years, if North Korea did do anything silly I could see them being wiped out pretty quickly followed by mass desertion. Probably similar to how the first Iraq war played out

But I think the bigger concern is what China does and what stage NKs nuclear program is at

I don't think they have the capability to carry out any of their threats just now, a few years down the road it would be a different story more than likely but, and it's a big but, would China and Russia allow them to do it if they could?
I'd say not. NK depends on those two for just about everything they have/need and if they're too naughty they'll smack their legs because it's not in anyone's interests for them to get away with it.

I used to live and work in South Korea for 2 years . The people I meet there are incredible polite, respectful , hard workers . I presume the North Korean president it's a Muppet toy (he doesn't have a clue of consequences of an war ). He's the president only with his name as all that old people around him dictate him what to do. I'm sorry for the North Korean population , they are powers less, living in a fear and they are to scare to say NO to the communist system .

Personally I say they do have the capability to carry out their threats, and they have a massive infantry too. The media over here are being manipulated into thinking that NK don't have these capabilities by 'experts' but they probably do. Regardless though, they aren't going to have anyone on their side once they start something, and everyone elses tech (namely USA) largely overcomes their numbers in infantry, the NK of today will end the day they start a war. It'll probably last a hell of a long time but their regime will cease eventually.

If they can put a rocket into space then they have the capability to hit America

They have the capability to try. Right now USA will be on high alert for missile attacks and it's highly unlikely that one will hit land once it launches. It's guna take some good strategy from Pyongyang to hit anything.

China agreed to police the pact between the 2 korea's, now the North have ripped up the peace pact it will be interesting what will happen next, will america strike any potential dangerous targets which could attack their bases in the south, or will china sort it all out before any likely blow for blow attacks? this is a serious situation, what will china do if the yanks do strike at military targets in the North? WW3 may be close unless the North back dowN, I can't see the Yanks allowing this to continue for long TBH. and lets not forget the russians either who deal with Korea selling arms haha

From what we've seen with their missile tests and underground nuclear tests, i bet the new lunatic in charge can't wait to put the two together. There's not much chance of them getting anything as far as Seoul though, the Americans have too many Patriot systems there. I'd really like to see them try it though, just so that the other tin-pot, sabre rattling dictators get to see what happens when you play big boy rules with the REALLY big boys. Unfortunately, the young fatty that's in charge has publicly made all these aggressive statements and now has to do something about it or loose face with his people. It's a dangerous situation and no mistake.

I used to live and work in South Korea for 2 years . The people I meet there are incredible polite, respectful , hard workers . I presume the North Korean president it's a Muppet toy (he doesn't have a clue of consequences of an war ). He's the president only with his name as all that old people around him dictate him what to do. I'm sorry for the North Korean population , they are powers less, living in a fear and they are to scare to say NO to the communist system .

I've worked there too, in Seoul, and I found the society there was absolutely incredible.

Good point about the prat making promises he may have to keep, he is looked at as a god in the north and will have to do something IMO to save face, your right about that IMO

Oh I expect so, I have had several over the years, however I have changed the sign writing lately on the latest van and will stick with this for a while, you probably saw the old vans I owned with the older sign writing, I had several on the road at one time.

relax , its political posturing from its new leader , korea likes to act the billy big boots but has teetered on economic collapse for nearly a decade.
ive witnessed the american military muscle first hand at san diego naval base , 3 nuclear aircraft carriers and 2 cruise missile destroyers just sat around looking hard , and i can promise you that if nth korea even gets close to launching an ICB missile the yanks will squash them like a bug , regardless of what the chinese response is.
;-)

relax , its political posturing from its new leader , korea likes to act the billy big boots but has teetered on economic collapse for nearly a decade.
ive witnessed the american military muscle first hand at san diego naval base , 3 nuclear aircraft carriers and 2 cruise missile destroyers just sat around looking hard , and i can promise you that if nth korea even gets close to launching an ICB missile the yanks will squash them like a bug , regardless of what the chinese response is.
;-)

Oh, sorry biff55, I didn't realise you liked things looking hard. :ack2:

Reply to North Korea???? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net