Discuss SAP Calcs, Payback estimates, Quotations and sales contracts in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Ramjam

Hi,

Several people have been in touch looking for the spreadsheet that produces the pre-sales paperwork. Its got the new FIT rates in it but you can change them easily enough.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet, because there's not much to say the thread drops off after a while despite the interest.

Any questions just let me know. Cheers

http://www.silverstonesolar.co.uk/SS9999-ProjectDetailsV2-CustomerName.xls

http://www.silverstonesolar.co.uk/SS9999-ProjectDetailsV2-CustomerName.xls

BTW if you know a better way to attach a spreadsheet to a thread, particularly so I can see how many people have downloaded then that would be great and if you have downloaded this before and decided not to buy then I'm very interested in your feedback.

@ramjam, Your website logs should tell you how many times and when it was downloaded.

@ramjam
Two other options
1) put the links on a web page and a hit counter on that page (of course that's impressions only including web spiders and bots) then link to that page on the forum.
or
2) Compress it to a zip file, which you can then attach to the forum message, then go to settings, scroll down the left hand menu to miscellaneous / attachments and click on it and you'll see how many times an attachment has been downloaded.

Reply to SAP Calcs, Payback estimates, Quotations and sales contracts in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net