Discuss A message to all Elecsa registered electricians!! A must read!! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This could become a deluge of disgruntled sparks finally saying,enough is enough
icon7.png

I personally lack the motivation or courage to follow the example,(too old I suppose) but I wholeheartedly support ezzzekiel and his attitude,you have my respect for your two fingers up to all this nonsense
icon14.png

Perhaps a register of qualified sparks who wont take part in a not fit for purpose charade is a better alternative than the present membership scrum register

Don't think for one minute that Elecsa will take a blind bit of notice to letters or phone calls complaining about this register...unfortunately, it's too late in the day, the deal is already done and they believe its what we've all been asking for (nobody asked me though!)
In 18 months time well have something like the NICECA with DI or AC status depending on how much you want to pay and there will most definitely be some made up new qualifications needed for AC status thrown in to boot.

In my opinion the best and only way to show how you feel about all this crap, is to leave at the next assessment/renewal time, withdraw your financial support from all the scams and make a stand. Continue to work to BS7671 and Part P etc, have your insurance, certify work as normal and shove the LABC notification up the arsenal of the nearest NIC inspector free of charge. I've yet to meet any client who gives a ---- about notification....and as for warranty's bet they become the new PPI claims in the future.
its got nowt to do with what we`v all been askin for.....
simply `caus we wouldn`t have asked for this tripe.....
it might have more to do with the governments review of part pee getting the wind up em though.....

i sent them an email pointing out that elecsa logo is tiny and no aproved status the first day it went online. Still no response, i wonder why?

I see the register is owned by the niceic and so I can see now why there members look the best on the site. Is Elecsa been phased out or taken over by the niceic?

i dont see point in paying for it unless you feel you gain from it.... most sparks i know dont have it and all their customers truust their work is spot on..

but to get council work yo have to have it, you see the scam going on and it wasnt seen,,

i dont see point in paying for it unless you feel you gain from it.... most sparks i know dont have it and all their customers truust their work is spot on..

but to get council work yo have to have it, you see the scam going on and it wasnt seen,,

How do they notify there work?

look, its like this..
now i`v said it before.....and i`l say it again n all...
nowts gonna stop the end of bar dummy....who `knew about electrics`.....
so, whilst we pay a busybodying, interfearing scamming, lieing, cheating.....
they pay the barman for their pints that they got paid for by Mrs Webster who wanted her lights to work....regardless of wether safe zones were used or disconnection times were met etc....
do the scams give a damn.....no!!
and so it trundles along......
now this....

all these companies are scammers i know major firms that have been members and they employed some of the biggest cowboys out there there is none of them that are all good or all bad but i can promise i will never ever pay to join any of them if they want a scheme that will work have a government funded one that the members don't have to pay to be part of !

Ive been far to busy to be arsed with any of this TBH but can some kind soul tell me as a Napit member how it effects me, I had a look at this new register and as a Napit member i dont appear on it, So in essence customers might not choose me because im not on the safe register??, I had my re assessment last week, if id of known about this crap I would of had a word. cheers

To be honest, I'm fed up to the back teeth with all the sht which goes with this job...the amount of pointless crap thats spewed out of my printer and put in folders for the next assessment so it can be seen that I,m keeping records of complaints (wot complaints) or risk assessments (done after the job) or signed quotes (never needed one) or cancellation forms (never get round to getting them signed) health & safety policy (copied off net) etc etc.....I dont care anymore, do the job, get as much money for it as possible and payout as little as possible...despondent yes I am, as you get older you see the lies, deceit and the illusion of free choice all around you. This is all a game of marketing and profiteering and screwing over as many people as they can, they wont listen, they've already spent too much money and time on this register..so in my humble opinion F em and walk away....

Ive been far to busy to be arsed with any of this TBH but can some kind soul tell me as a Napit member how it effects me, I had a look at this new register and as a Napit member i dont appear on it, So in essence customers might not choose me because im not on the safe register??, I had my re assessment last week, if id of known about this crap I would of had a word. cheers
correct me if i`m wrong.....but from what i`v gathered....napit have gone it alone.....
i think they are committed to a similar lark though....

I got an email telling me I've been added to the list, when I googled the list I got the ECA/NIC one, couldn't see the one I'm on?, what a load of crap

Reply to A message to all Elecsa registered electricians!! A must read!! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net