Discuss Adexa commercial dishwasher blowing internal fuse when put onto the wash cycle. in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have an Adexa dishwaser (7kg EMP.500 under counter style) that fills, heats and empties ok but has stopped working on the wash cycle. I replaced the internal 500ma fuse and it worked for a few minutes on the wash cycle but blew the fuse again.

Ive chcked the capacitor is working using a battery and there is continuity across the motor and its showing around 29ohms so seems ok.

Cant see any obvious damage to components and checked there are no blockages or hair around the motor impleller.

Any suggestions apart from calling in 'the man'? :)

TL;DR
Adexa dishwaser (7kg EMP.500 under counter style) blowing internal fuse on wash cycle
Any suggestions apart from calling in 'the man'? :)
I don't know anything about that particular commercial machine, but from the interweb there seem to be a multiplicity of pumps in it - drain pump, detergent pump, rinse aid pump, washing pump. I gather the drain pump runs from time to time during the washing cycle to keep the water level correct, so it could be a fault with drain pump or electronics, or something else. And the value of the fuse that's blowing suggests it's in a control circuit, but who knows?
Unless you are able to obtain a circuit schematic, and/or the manufacturers fault-finding guide, I think it's time for "the man"🤔

Reply to Adexa commercial dishwasher blowing internal fuse when put onto the wash cycle. in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock