Discuss Ever been caught doing something embarrassing? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Knobhead

I don’t want to know about your personal depravities.

I spent ten years doing professional photography, weddings being my speciality. Posing a bride is a work of art, one of my tricks was to have the bride supposedly sat on the ground with the dress arranged around her. The groom would be gazing lovingly upwards to her. Not so, I had a flight case with a padded cushion fastened to it that she could sit on. It raised her off the ground by about a foot so the dress was displayed. The bride knew how this shot was done and that I’d have to position the case under her dress after she was in position, non ever complained as they wanted that particular shot.

Enter the guy doing the video. We were at a local beauty spot so while I’m setting up the pose he’s on the opposite bank of the river setting up for his riverside walk shots. He got set up just in time to catch me lifting the back of the brides dress (which looks perverse) to slide the box in for her to sit on, at this point she sat down, slipped and landed on me. So now we’ve got a video of me sprawled on the ground with the bride sat on my head. The groom and bridesmaids are in hysterics and refusing to help, meanwhile I’m stuck under a girl howling with laughter.

When I went to see the newly weds to deliver their wedding album, they insisted I sat through the entire episode. I was going bright red, the newly weds were screaming with laughter. The up side was I had to get a taxi home, I wasn’t part “P’ed” I was fully ******.

Before you ask no you can’t see the video. Purely out of respect for the bride and groom, they’re still friends and I want to keep it that way.

By rights I’m more qualified in the arts than engineering.

we were working for a fashion house in london and one of our op's was caught giving the receptionist one in the stationary cupboard , cant say which one but it was opposite the office of a guy with the surname of a motor manufacturer and the daughter of one of the beatles worked there! - I was summoned to explain . what could I say - the guy was walking

one morning after a date my father let me and the girl Id been out with out of the end of my drive At the traffic lights after passing her car n having a look he flashed me n gave me the thumbs up lol
17 just left school i use to have a CB one of the girls I chatted to n me were having a laff when I said "iv got to go as Iv got an interview tomorrow I hope the guys not a ( masterbator) !!" anyway next morning came n Interview panel introduced them selfs one guy had the same surname as my female friend ( not a commmon name) during the interview he asked about hobbies I mentioned CB he just said "I know !!" with a stern face I never got that job lol

I was in the pub one night when i was working down in norwich.. The foreman was a masterbator of the highest order during the evening my phone randomly dialed his number when it was in my pocket and he heard us talking about him there wasnt to many nice things said about him that night... the next day into work he said can i have a word he told me heard what was said last night i stuttered, feeling embarrased for a bit then thought wat the hell and told him to his face wat i thought of him ..instead of getting pumped he made me up to a charge hand and was sound for the entire duration of the job... lol

One funny time when i was doing some shopfitting and we had all gone for a few drinks after work which turned into a few more, the foreman of the job had been noted to go to the toilets and had been gone for some time and people were wondering where he was, as we were sitting near the toilets and seen one chap come out of there he was asked if anyone had passed out in there, the reply with a grin on his face was given no but there is someone having a bit of a moment with the handrier, one of the lads went to investigate and promptly returned laughing his head off shortly followed by the foreman with a massive wet patch in his crotch, he had gone to the toilet to make a call to his wife and had stood at the urinal to have a wee but forgot to get an important aid to this procedure out and had p i s s e d himself and was trying to dry himself under the handrier, hilarious but you really had to be there.

12 years ago working for BMS was at a Morrisons in Oldham, and had REALLY bad piles, had to put ointment on all the time.
Anyhow, needed the loo, but the gents was being cleaned and was closed, so I used the staff disabled loo. So, I'm applying said ointment on to my ring piece, when ... the cleaners walked in, I'd forgotten to lock the door...... Must have looked like I was fis...g my self, left without job sheet signed, in a major hurry.

I'm in receipt of a rollocking from the big boss who was a massive bad tempered bloke and I'm trying to explain that it wasn't my cock up but he won't listen. When he's finished he tells me to get out of his office and still is not prepared to listen to my protestations of innocence so in a bad mood I storm out slam the door and walk down the passage to the admin office where there's a lot of very pretty girls who seem to like me, one of them asks me what's wrong so I vent. I vent for quite a long time with lots of references to big, ape, F, B, C etc etc, what I didn't notice that was all the girls went very quiet.
"He's right behind me isn't he?"

A few weeks ago me and another forum member arranged to meet up for a pint on a Friday night in the city center. We gave a bit off a description of each other and a time and pub to meet in.

I walk in ten minutes late and see a man stood at the bar drinking a pint of bitter and I assumed it was him.

"Hello, are you (blokes name)? I asked.

"No" the man replied with a confussed look on his face.

Then I said something really stupid and dug myself a big hole.

"Sorry mate, I'm meeting someone here for the first time that I know from the internet".

I've never seen anyone go so white so fast and run out of a pub! Even left half his pint and that's not like a Yorkshire man lol. Meanwhile the person I was meeting up with saw all this take place and the first twenty mins of our night out consisted of him taking the mick out of me, very funny and me looking like a prat yet again.

A short time after the Harmonising of Electrical wiring colours I was busily wiring a 3 phase board, whistling away happy in my work, when a junior Architect wandered by and spoke to me for a mo. He glanced at the board and said 'I thought the Neutral is Blue now?'. I looked at my board in horror, sh#t I had been wiring the Blacks in the Neutral block; 'Yes they are... Its a pre wiring continuity test', I lied! He wandered off.

I once went into the stores, crabbed a couple of drums of 1.5mm & 2.5mm T&E from the pile and went to the job. Didn’t discover until the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] fix that I had wired all the lighting and sockets in twin red. However, in my defence, even the gaffers didn’t know we had twin red in stock. :19:

Always remember my first job when I left school. Control panel building. It was crap. Workshop all day. Anyway, the boss and his son went away for the day so i was left in workshop alone. I jumped on one of the comps and watched **** all day. When it was time to log off and go home the computer had more viruses than a prostitute linking to **** sites. Lol I was so embarrassed I never went back!

Second fix of a big job and I get to sort an armoured out, the meters and DNO isolators are right next to where I'm working. I lie down because the SWA is being a bit dificult to manouver into the right position and everything dies no flashes or bangs just dead.
My mate comes up and we start figuring out what has happened, he is just out of his time and is very clued up btw. I feel the call of nature and go to tend to it, on my way back he comes out of the building with the bullets which we test and find all is fine. Long story short I had leant my shoulder on the neutral tail and pulled it from the iso as it wasn't nipped up properly. Tightened the terminal properly restored power everyone is happy again.
Project manager then asks me what happened and I went into total liar mode and told him all about transient phase disruptions which are usually caused by solar flares and incidentally two days ago there was a lot of very violent activity on the sun's surface.
He took it all in but I forgot all about t'internet and when he got home he tried to reseach all the crap I'd filled him with. He took delight in telling all the guys what nonsense I'm able to come out with

when i was a lad got caught having a bit of self satisfaction over a Kays catalogue underwear section .................. look there was no internet in thoses days and im still trying to get throught loads of tubes of tooth paste !!!

Reply to Ever been caught doing something embarrassing? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net