Search the forum,

Discuss FIT Payment Invoices in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

And of course don;t forget that EVERY FIT Generator (i.e PV Owner)
"The terms will require all FIT Generators to:

maintain records of their generation and (where applicable) export meter readings
maintain records of all FIT Payments received
maintain the above records for a period of one year, commencing with the date on which a meter reading is taken by or supplied to a FIT Licensee or the date on which a FIT payment is received by a FIT Generator

Please note this condition affects both existing and new FIT Generators."

I get my FIT payment invoice from EDF usually about a day or so after reading and payment.
That's a week faster than they take to send mine.

I now have the invoice but all it shows is a total kWh amount for the generation and deemed amounts, no information on how they arrived at the total payment.

Ask them?

I had the same experience last year, asked them, and they couldn't give me any kind of sensible explanation. As I had read the meter after the system had stopped generating on 31 March I sent the figure to them and they corrected the bill by crediting my consumption account (they claimed to have no mechanism by which they could alter the generation account!). Only a few pence but I had told them when I submitted the relevant reading that I would be able to give them the actual figure. If they underpay everyone they are on to a nice little earner and I'm sure they wouldn't let me get away with underpaying them on the basis of me estimating how much I owe...

Well it should be: 46.81 and 3.30p ...... from 1st April 2013
"Year 1 2010/11 For Eligible Installations with an Eligibility Date on or After 1 April 2010 and before 31 March 2011 Rate 46.81 and 3.30p ...... from 1st April 2013"

See here: Scheme Tariff Tables the actual document you want is "Feed-in Tariff scheme: Tariff Table 1 May 2013 - 30 June 2013 PV Only "

So what are they deducting 10% for ?

???

Thats the wrong table for me visa the link - I was installed Dec 2011

Cheers Worcester !

Right I have an update and a recommendation for all EDF users, although without working this out myself, I imagine this could work against you as well as for you in certain cases !

Finally been able to speak to the Green Team about this, been trying for days via phone & email

Their explanation why I have this figure is that its an average rate paid over "two periods" with two generation figs as the rate change 1st April and their systems assume using some complex calculation what you in theory will produce up and until 31st March

In my case I was paid 45.4p upto 31.3.13 and 46.81 after 1st April

These calculations and figs are NOT printed on the Invoice and only available to their computer systems on enquiry.

Goes away to review PVO mthly figs to see if this work in my favour or theirs this time !

Their recommendation by the way is each year take a reading 31st March and submit it via their online system, then it will be spot on !

Update:- Based on knowing the workings now of the EDF system - I can confirm EDF have diddled me out of 84p generation tariff and 3p export tariff, based on the way their system calculate the assumed generation figure up and until 31st March :hand:

22p this year and 48p last year. Funny how it works in their favour...

Did their suggestion of taking a reading on 31 March mean that they want one a few days earlier to ensure you don't miss the end of the three month period ending 31 March, and then an additional one on 31 March for them to use with the June payment?

Reply to FIT Payment Invoices in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net