Discuss Interesting documentary in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

wonder how they made the programme. i didn't think they had TV back in 18 o dot when electrickery was invented. how did they film it? :6:

wonder how they made the programme. i didn't think they had TV back in 18 o dot when electrickery was invented. how did they film it? :6:

Tessla recorded it all on Blue Ray, but he lost the equipment in the fire at his workshop so it wasn't rediscovered until recently.

It's an excellent series, as were the ones they did on Maths and astronomy.

watched them all a few times on TV, recommended on here about 3 months ago.......good to see the old history, I like to see the old machines, have had the opportunity to experiment with some old 1930's era stuff years ago when I was in college (1999-2001) before they renovated the whole college and the small amount of old experiments/equipment that remained mixed in with modern equipment went out in the skip to be replaced by brand spanking new modern stuff......unfortunately in their infinite wisdom they also decided to knock down the labs as well and from what I have been told now the old lab buildings have become Hotel and hospitality teaching buildings and language centres......most of the work is now done on the computer screen and the Electronic circuit board etching gets sent away for to a factory instead of done by the students in etching tanks.....also the use of bench drills and Soldering irons is banned there due to Health and safety...

They've repeated them a few times over the last year or so, they'll be on again. All feeds into the cult of Tesla fandom going on!

^^^^quite agree I think when learning start at the beginning and explain why and how I think it's easier to grasp then.

I find documentrys
like this fascinating anyone know of any others?

Reply to Interesting documentary in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net