Discuss New lad saying hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dave c

-
Reaction score
I'm Dave a 53 year old maintenance technician in a care home .I'm looking for advice in finding work as a emergency light tester .I have over 30 years experience in electrical work as a mate/ improver and I'm just looking for something in the Kent area .I have never done any qualifications but I am doing my pat test course in March . Any suggestions gratefully received. My present job is ok but the management is useless .

I'm Dave a 53 year old maintenance technician in a care home .I'm looking for advice in finding work as a emergency light tester .I have over 30 years experience in electrical work as a mate/ improver and I'm just looking for something in the Kent area .I have never done any qualifications but I am doing my pat test course in March . Any suggestions gratefully received. My present job is ok but the management is useless .
Hi Dave and welcome, can't give you much advice regarding what courses to go for, as I retired and did all my training back in the 60s/70s, See if you are eligable for access to the trainee area, lots of like minded Guys like you in that are who will be far better equiped to give advice on training requirements, just ask one of the Mods for help, Leesparkykent is one, Dan, failing that just post a thread requiring access, good luck.

Hi Dave and welcome, can't give you much advice regarding what courses to go for, as I retired and did all my training back in the 60s/70s, See if you are eligable for access to the trainee area, lots of like minded Guys like you in that are who will be far better equiped to give advice on training requirements, just ask one of the Mods for help, Leesparkykent is one, Dan, failing that just post a thread requiring access, good luck.
Dave just checked, if you go to Forums on the home page, scroll down, you should find an access to the trainee area slot click on that and see where that takes you.

Reply to New lad saying hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net