Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Determine the Size of cable to be used?? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I believe I should be on page 206 in the 7671 of the regs, I don't understand whether these are examples give on page 207 ? Could someone possible give me an example of how to determine the size of the cable to be used? (***Cough tony please***)

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
C

Cirrus

Is this a general question Luke or do you have a specific example you need an answer for?

Use the standard circuits in the guide to the building regs if possible or, if you have it, the brown amicus book has a step by step guide to designing the whole system

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
whats this brown amicus book I need?

C

Cirrus

if you have a look at the Amicus website you can call them and order their handbook for about 8 quid I think. Very useful. Been meaning to get one for a while but never get round to it. Just do a search on google under Amicus

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Determine the Size of cable to be used?? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom