Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss help needed with assignment 303. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Shah.

hi.

i am an apprentices and currently doing this 303 assignment. i would really appreciate if any1 can help...

Q) explain how you (in your current role within your organisation) should respond to each of the following situation.

a) the client approach you and verbally asks you to add another socket-outlet and and lighting point in the kitchen.

B) the site manager verbally asks you to move a site supply transformer to another location

c) you receive a test message from office, asking how the job is in progressing.

any ideas:mad2:

Well what would you say was the right thing to do? we can't comment without seeing your answers.

Hi Shah, as Pete999 above has mentioned, let us know what you think. Then we are more likely to give our answers.

hi.

i am an apprentices and currently doing this 303 assignment. i would really appreciate if any1 can help...

Q) explain how you (in your current role within your organisation) should respond to each of the following situation.

a) the client approach you and verbally asks you to add another socket-outlet and and lighting point in the kitchen.

B) the site manager verbally asks you to move a site supply transformer to another location

c) you receive a test message from office, asking how the job is in progressing.

A clue for you, ask yourself what your boss would do, with all 3 requests?

hi.

Q) explain how (you in your current role within your organisation) should respond to each of the following situation.

Think along the lines of - would your boss be happy if you just started doing extras for the customer which had not been agreed first!

How would you go about explaining this to the customer?

If your office text you to see how a job was going would you ignore the text or contact them back to tell them how the job was going?

Last edited:
a) It's £250 love/sir b) No probs,you drain the oil,we'll go to the scrap yard together c) Well,but answering these texts is slowing me down...

And I was quite looking forward to seeing what the OP thought... Apparently it looks like he wants us to think for him...

this must be considered a really difficult question,which worries me slightly as it's only going to get more complicated as the course progresses,lol,the reason I say this is the exact same question virtually word for word was asked on here several moths back.Old school would have been something like this. A)no worries love,knock us up some dinner while I sort it, B)If I shift the tranny can you sort me out with some gear for that stud wall I'm building at home(I actually did that one) C) we didn't have mobiles back then so texts weren't an issue.

Or do his homework for him, common decency would warrant some sort of reply, or am I pushing my luck?

Unfortunately you are correct Mate, maybe he's embarrassed from the responses he has received

Hey thanks guys. Am sorry about not replying. am new to this website and I didn't expect that much replies. And by the way I managed to get the assignment done not with the help of my teacher. I was really confuse with those questions as we weren't given any notes to this assignment. The assignment had even more harder question. I really appreciate all ur help...

Hey thanks guys. Am sorry about not replying. am new to this website and I didn't expect that much replies. And by the way I managed to get the assignment done not with the help of my teacher. I was really confuse with those questions as we weren't given any notes to this assignment. The assignment had even more harder question. I really appreciate all ur help...
thats good mate, good luck with the rest of your course.

Looks like Shah is online now as I type, I hope he replies with his answers..
Come on Shah...lets see what your answers are...
No one will extract any urine, whatever your answer..
Just have a go.

Looks like Shah is online now as I type, I hope he replies with his answers..
Come on Shah...lets see what your answers are...
No one will extract any urine, whatever your answer..
Just have a go.
100% agree, we do not treat trainees here with anything other than total respect.

Reply to help needed with assignment 303. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net