Discuss Jurassic Park! "Interesting" electrics! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

DNS1

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just watching Jurassic Park on ITV2 over a few beers and noticing the "intriguing" electrical systems!

Anyone else notice dodgy electrics on this or any other film?!

what about Mr Bean when he pushes a bit of flex into a plugtop, plugs it in and the tv works !

Just watched that on youtube. Looks like Mr bean has a nice exposed wooden fuse box and his coin meter is fed by VIR, landlords have never changed it seems

I only ever went and saw one of the final destination films (the one with the roller coaster), the sunbed scene comes to mind of 'offensive'ly wrong electrics....as well as many other insults towards Isaac newton

I only ever went and saw one of the final destination films (the one with the roller coaster), the sunbed scene comes to mind of 'offensive'ly wrong electrics....as well as many other insults towards Isaac newton
I wasnt really thinking about the electrics in that scene. Know idea why....

Reply to Jurassic Park! "Interesting" electrics! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all.. Bit of a nightmare afternoon,, testing a caravan park TP&N panel board IR testing while board isolated before returning power (merlin...
Replies
Views
I'll try to make this quick... A month ago the taillights all went out, checked the fuse it was blown and replaced it. A couple day later they...
Replies
Views
G
Hi fellow Sparkies! I've never posted before on this site and now I've retired its a bit late to frequent the pages of this forum but I need to...
Replies
Views
Gumers
G
We are having issues with our electrical system. In the garage, dining room, kitchen, one of two bathrooms, master bedroom and the front yard...
Replies
Views
A long time lurker this is my first post. By way of introduction I have an interest in automation and smart homes - principally Loxone and Shelly...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock