Discuss PASS training centre opening in the south. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sparky Ninja

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Some of you may not know that 'Main Electrical Training' went bust at the beginning of August. All outstanding students were left in the dark and advised to seek credit card refunds if applicable.
PASS have, as a goodwill gesture, committed to assisting these students to complete obtaining their qualifications with the only additional cost being the exam fees.

PASS has a very well equipped training centre up in Stockton. It's classrooms, assessment bays, learning hours and staff are to a very high standard (even higher now I'm involved :devilish:). Unfortunately when it comes to students selecting their training centre, geography becomes one of the key selection criteria. PASS have acknowledged this and so, starting with the occupancy of 'Main Electrical Trainings' old facility, they will now be able to deliver practical installation courses on top of the classroom based training they already offer in the area.
I have been in meetings this week and next, and rest assured that PASS does not plan on getting too comfortable at the old Main Electrical address as they are already looking at bigger premises.

As one of the victims following the demise of 'Main Electrical Training', PASS told me they won't be offering the 2391 course to students until February next year (skipping November's entry). I saw a thread on here titled 'Goodbye 2391' about the looming end of the 2391. How will that fit in with PASS's offering?

Personally, I want to get the qualification done and dusted so I can further my career, before City & Guilds confuse everything. Having spent the last 6 months actively carrying out PIRs and initial verifications, whilst also absorbing 'GN3' and '2391 Exam Success' in the evenings, I feel more than ready.

Whilst I appreciate PASS's offering, the timings are most frustrating :(

Reply to PASS training centre opening in the south. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net