Discuss Solar system issue. Please help in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

figar82

DIY
Reaction score
Good morning all,

I don’t understand why my battery has been charged from AC to 23% every time. Charging from AC is disabled in the app.

I was told it’s because we do have not enough sun at moment to keep the battery on a safe lever (safe level of 23%?). There is no information about that in the manual, battery was charged twice from AC in the morning and at night when there was some light. I have days without the sun and the battery wasn’t charged even once, how that works?

in the morning when the battery was charged from AC up to 23%, straightaway when it finished charging battery was supplying electricity to my home.

When the battery was charged at night up to 23%, after it finished charging nothing was supplied to my home . The battery was just discharging and nothing was taken from the battery.

Today when the battery was at 11%, the system decide to charge the battery from AC . I don’t know where that electricity will go, it's a big unknown at the moment.

One more big surprise for me is why on sunny days electricity is shared between the grid and battery. The battery is not fully charged but the system is sending electricity to the grid. It looks like whatever was sent to the battery was sent to the grid after (mirrored reflection). And it’s from day one like this.

Is this all normal??

Can someone advice please.

Kind Regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-25-14-32-47-89_9827e49b9b561b394a84b855bc0839bb.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2022-11-27-06-49-45-03_9827e49b9b561b394a84b855bc0839bb.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG20221128184920.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
What is the make and model of the battery system? There are various modes and different systems maintain the battery charge at different levels, either way SOC or state of charge should reflect what is useable so it must be annoying going to 23 %. The only time i have known a system go to that level is when you put it into maintenance mode or it is carrying out a rare maintenance charge.

What is the make and model of the battery system? There are various modes and different systems maintain the battery charge at different levels, either way SOC or state of charge should reflect what is useable so it must be annoying going to 23 %. The only time i have known a system go to that level is when you put it into maintenance mode or it is carrying out a rare maintenance charge.
Thank you for quick respond.
WonderLux Battery Energy Storage System - https://wonderluxenergy.com/ I have system like this .

Exact battery model i will posted later on.

Like you can see on the pictures attached, it happened again, yesterday at night and today in the morning.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-29-06-35-22-13_9827e49b9b561b394a84b855bc0839bb.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2022-11-29-06-35-09-37_9827e49b9b561b394a84b855bc0839bb.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Solar system issue. Please help in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net