Search the forum,

Discuss USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did Trump do a good Job as President.

• No

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Yes but he was a bit of a loose cannon (said stupid stuff).

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • No better or worse than Obama

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
I'd put big money on it! Slowing the postal service, removal of drop off boxes, intimidation at the polling stations, thugs baying at the windows of the vote counting stations - these are just some of the things they didn't even try to hide.

Thugs? Don't you mean Republican observers that had been denied their constitutional right to observe the count, you know, while the Democrat counters were counting the ballots they were printing. ?

Thanks GB but I know how shorting works, I just don't believe anyone shorting a company like Gamestop will have any discernible on pension funds. I don't think your explanation does it for me.
Sorry for the egg sucking lesson but the numbers involved are in the tens of billons and, without a government bail out (that I fully expect), the necessary sell off will drive down stocks.

..or in a sane world, where risky shysters suffer the consequences of their greed, this is what should happen.

Right, my last post here! I'm going back to the land of sanity and staying there.

There was no fraud in the recent US election, other than the fraction of a percent that usually happens.
Dead people voted. There are always some elderly and sick who send in a postal vote early, and die before election day.
Trump is by far the worst president the US has had in modern times, and will be remembered as such.
Trump knowingly incited his followers to attempt an insurrection.
Trump has killed several hundred thousand of his citizens by his ignorance and incompetence in handling the Covid pandemic.
His actions have advanced China economically, at the expense of the US
He has made the US a laughing stock in most of the world.
There is no secret organisation of child eating paedophiles, based in the non existent basement of a pizza parlour, or anywhere else.
The Holocaust happened.
It is incredible that the best the US can come up with to oppose Trump is Biden, but it's a start.

Right, my last post here! I'm going back to the land of sanity and staying there.

There was no fraud in the recent US election, other than the fraction of a percent that usually happens.
Dead people voted. There are always some elderly and sick who send in a postal vote early, and die before election day.
Trump is by far the worst president the US has had in modern times, and will be remembered as such.
Trump knowingly incited his followers to attempt an insurrection.
Trump has killed several hundred thousand of his citizens by his ignorance and incompetence in handling the Covid pandemic.
His actions have advanced China economically, at the expense of the US
He has made the US a laughing stock in most of the world.
There is no secret organisation of child eating paedophiles, based in the non existent basement of a pizza parlour, or anywhere else.
The Holocaust happened.
It is incredible that the best the US can come up with to oppose Trump is Biden, but it's a start.
The thing is this, with Trump I've seen with my own eyes the things he does and says. I don't have to rely on internet searches, it's all there to see, I've watched it over the years.

As far as I'm concerned his presidential campaign should have ended the day he mocked a disabled journalist during the 2016 primaries. Can anyone honestly claim that this would not have ended any British politicians career? let alone a bid to lead the party.

Hes not very p .c I'll grant that and he has said many embarrassing things .On a personal note I think his comments about senatorJohn Mcain ,( Vietnam war hero and tortured p.o.w) were terribly crass .He said he wasnt very smart because he was captured and that he prefers smart people that dont get captured. As I have said on a personal level I dont like the guy but I do think he was a good president despite all the opposition and under handed tactics the democrats threw at him. I do like the fact that he wouldnt be bullied and he was prepared to give some back.

He was on a parr with Hitler for the sheer destruction he could have caused had he stayed in power.

Of course they, did more than any president in history.....

Are there really people that believe that 80 million people voted for Biden?

Nowt as Queer as folk as me gran used to say, she's been dead thirty years so probably voted for him herself.
Yes there are, except Trump supporters of course who think the election was rigged lol

I'm posting for myself and not as a representative of any 'guys'. I'm not looking for evidence to support any claims, but pointing out that much news is selectively reported.

The Biden video shows what I suggested it did: that Joe Biden sat on a stage and recounted how he'd pressured Ukraine into firing the prosecutor that was investigating his son This is 100% factually correct, regardless of whether you believe it was coincidental or by design.

I'm not sure how to reconcile you statement that "resulted in stirring hysteria and the resultant violent mob.", when in the same paragraph you admit to 'not really' having listened to his speech. Those conflicting statements could be construed as meaning you accepted news reports (that you now know to have carefully selected what they were reporting) at face value.

On a different note; Trump's twitter ban didn't actually result from him having gone too far, but was actually implemented after a surprisingly innocuous tweet. I'm not claiming that Trump didn't tweet a lot of contentious comments, but making the point that those weren't actually the reason for his ban.
Hmmm didn't get any alerts after my last post; my conspiracy theory is Darkwood is trying the thwart me from replying ?

I was trying to be polite to you 'Guys'.

The Biden conspiracy theory has been widely debunked. He wanted the prosecutor fired, but not for the reasons you think. I can't find any reference, that supports the theory, apart from that Republican report, which doesn't seem to be worth paper its written on

IMO, after reading looking at all the reports videos, Trumps behaviour before his speech & during fed the crowd, which resulted in the invasion of the Capitol building. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

But on your last point, at least we agree on something.

The thing is this, with Trump I've seen with my own eyes the things he does and says. I don't have to rely on internet searches, it's all there to see, I've watched it over the years.

As far as I'm concerned his presidential campaign should have ended the day he mocked a disabled journalist during the 2016 primaries. Can anyone honestly claim that this would not have ended any British politicians career? let alone a bid to lead the party.

Not this again.....

No he didn't, he used the same gesture as he always did to demonstrate incompetence, there are other example available.

But, this is Trump all over he wouldn't be groomed for office, he wouldn't be guided and left himself open to this kind of attack.

While we're at it he never said he can grab women by their -------. He didn't put babies in cages, he didn't collude with the Russians, boo hiss, in fact you'd be very hard pressed to find any truth accusations from the left.

This is the problem with taking your lead from those who's panties come factory knotted is, they are always looking for something to be outraged by, someone to offend them. They build a good argument but its like a mural on a derelict shop window, they don't take much scratching to see through.

Trump didn't have the sense to see the danger in this kind of attack, or thought by drawing them he would spotlight what a bunch of sixth form student activists the modern left is.

Not this again.....

No he didn't, he used the same gesture as he always did to demonstrate incompetence, there are other example available.

But, this is Trump all over he wouldn't be groomed for office, he wouldn't be guided and left himself open to this kind of attack.

While we're at it he never said he can grab women by their -------. He didn't put babies in cages, he didn't collude with the Russians, boo hiss, in fact you'd be very hard pressed to find any truth accusations from the left.

This is the problem with taking your lead from those who's panties come factory knotted is, they are always looking for something to be outraged by, someone to offend them. They build a good argument but its like a mural on a derelict shop window, they don't take much scratching to see through.

Trump didn't have the sense to see the danger in this kind of attack, or thought by drawing them he would spotlight what a bunch of sixth form student activists the modern left is.
He does use spray tan though; that’s not normal, unless your from Essex. ?

Not this again.....

I find it incredible that you can put out a post like this and then at the end call me a sixth form student with my knickers in a twist. Anyone reading this can see who's 'panties come factory knotted'.

All I said is that I judge Trump, and Biden for that matter and Johnson and everyone in the political arena on what I see.

I do think he was mocking a disabled journalist, you can mitigate this by claiming he always does this to demonstrate incompetence, fine, just post a link and I'll reconsider my view. As you say there must be plenty of examples available so it should be easy for you.

If he never mentioned grabbing a woman by her -----, why on earth did he apologize for just that. Strange behaviour.

Children most certainly were put in cages under his watch, I don't use this to attack Trump though because I have no idea if he was involved directly. The cages were already there, they were built during Obama's tenure.

Russian collusion, probably happened but see above.

Other things I’ve seen with my own eyes.

Blatant misogyny, racism, attacking the parents of dead servicemen, insulting John Mcain.

There will be more but I need to go to work, not, you’ll be pleased to know, going to my 6th form common room.

I’ll happily take ‘modern left’ though.

The disabled mocking fully explained.

12minutes long.

Please try to be open minded as you'll see his action was habitual and, though optically awful, was not directed against the reporter, was not indicative of his disability and Trump didn't even know who the guy was.

As for the misogyny and racism these are banded about far to liberally and the issues much too complex to discuss in any reasonable time frame here but all I'll say is that women and people of colour that Trump agreed with and showed competence did very well in his organisations and Government. Those he didn't agree with or he thought incompetent did not, its only these people calling him racist and misogynistic, whodathunkit?

Finally I didn't call you personally anything and never will you chose to align yourself with a group I ridiculed, deservedly for being oversensitive attention ------.

I am not the only one who thinks this way, maybe the modern left has an optics problem, you know, their appearance doesn't reflect their intention, rather reminiscent of a great former president.?

How does this affect pensions DW? Surley this is about shorting, if any pension funds held shares in Gamestop, which I doubt, then they were due to lose anyway if the shorters (is that a word?) were correct in their gamble in the first place. Don't forget the shorters borrowed shares hoping the value would drop, so not good for pension funds.
What is occurring with Gamestop is sending shockwaves through the whole market, just look at global stock markets over the last 2 weeks as this story developed, also those who bet on the shortfall are often using finance tied to bigger companies who are all in on this insider trading, ultimately the panic here for many is not the loss of personal wealth but the fact this could be the catalyst for a financial crash that makes the one in 2007 look like small change, it has exposed illegal activities and now there is an attempt to use illegal activity to stop it running away and effecting everyone.
If you have a private pension you are likely to have been affected already, I know some who have been knocked back 2yrs in the value which long term isn't a worry but this could escalate and if panic sets in we will be looking at another crash in the wake of Corvid 19 that has already put us in depression in the financial sense.

I believe I saw a report only yesterday that says 70billion has been wiped off Wall Street in the wake of this.

PS - those welling in the glee of seeing the big boys getting a piece of their own medicine may be short lived, it like rejoicing you have killed the mouse hiding in the closet but ignoring the realisation you just burnt your house down doing it.

Last edited:
The Biden conspiracy theory has been widely debunked. He wanted the prosecutor fired, but not for the reasons you think. I can't find any reference, that supports the theory, apart from that Republican report, which doesn't seem to be worth paper its written on

IMO, after reading looking at all the reports videos, Trumps behaviour before his speech & during fed the crowd, which resulted in the invasion of the Capitol building. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

But on your last point, at least we agree on something.

I didn't post any conspiracy therory, but pointed out Biden's crassness in relating the story and the convenient coincidence that this prosecutor's firing also impacted on an investigation into his son. At the very least he should have stepped aside from this issue, due to conflict of interests, and let someone else deal with it as would be the generally accepted path. You wouldn't defend Trump in such circumstances, so why would you not expect Biden to be held to the same standards?

The Trump speech does, and will continue to, divide opinion. I'm not asking that you change your opinion, but highlighted the fact that you had been unaware of the words he had spoken, due to selective reporting. We are all perfectly entitled to our own opinions, but should be able to form those opinions on the basis of having considered all the facts in any situation and not some of the facts as selected by those who might like us to share their views. It would be outrageous for a new outlet to edit most of those words and focus exclusively on the 'peacefully and patriotically' part, so I don't consider it to be any less outrageous when news outlets do the opposite.

Chances are we agree on quite a lot - all I'm trying to do is point out the ease with which media bias can skew our perspective.

Somebody queried me when I suggested the US system is rigged from within all the way up to the FBI, CIA ...

Just reflect on 2 cases here

-FBI Lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, will be fined $100 for fraudulently editing an email to lie to a FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign.
( Given the seriousness of this as well had this been against Obama what do you think the outcome would have been, noted he got 400hrs community service too.. this should have been a lengthy sentence.)

-Meanwhile, the DOJ is trying to put a Trump-supporter behind bars for 10-years for a MEME he posted in 2016.
(Had this been against Trump and not Hillary Clinton would we be seeing this even in court?... PS it was copied and done to Trump using the same meme, so far no arrests.)

This is by no means isolated cases here, this is prevalent throughout the system how one side is treated very different to the other, look into Hunter Biden on going case and look into who Joe the President has just assigned to the case... this definitely wouldn't be tolerated here in the UK even though we cannot claim to have the perfect system either.

I didn't post any conspiracy therory, but pointed out Biden's crassness in relating the story and the convenient coincidence that this prosecutor's firing also impacted on an investigation into his son. At the very least he should have stepped aside from this issue, due to conflict of interests, and let someone else deal with it as would be the generally accepted path. You wouldn't defend Trump in such circumstances, so why would you not expect Biden to be held to the same standards?

The Trump speech does, and will continue to, divide opinion. I'm not asking that you change your opinion, but highlighted the fact that you had been unaware of the words he had spoken, due to selective reporting. We are all perfectly entitled to our own opinions, but should be able to form those opinions on the basis of having considered all the facts in any situation and not some of the facts as selected by those who might like us to share their views. It would be outrageous for a new outlet to edit most of those words and focus exclusively on the 'peacefully and patriotically' part, so I don't consider it to be any less outrageous when news outlets do the opposite.

Chances are we agree on quite a lot - all I'm trying to do is point out the ease with which media bias can skew our perspective.

If you have a read through the link I posted, you'll see his involvement was correct, as per his position as VP;

When Biden had his now-famous showdown with Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko in 2015, he was delivering a message not only from the United States, but from the International Monetary Fund and the European Union. All three entities were focused on curtailing corruption in Ukraine, and all three were deeply suspicious that Poroshenko’s prosecutor was playing a familiar game of tamping down investigations as a form of political favoritism.

By all credible accounts, the prosecutor had slow-walked the investigation of the energy company that hired Biden’s son; so, if anything, the prosecutor was doing the Bidens a favor. Getting rid of him would do the opposite.

By contrast, Trump sought a public announcement from Ukraine that it was investigating the Bidens. Trump was pressing for something that fell outside the recommendations of federal agencies.

PolitiFact | Ask PolitiFact: Does a video show Joe Biden confessing to bribery? No

There are many other web sites with similar interpretation of this event. Interpretation I say, because us mere mortals would find it difficult to understand such a complex event. For my part, I don't consider Biden having any wrong doing here.

If you have a read through the link I posted, you'll see his involvement was correct, as per his position as VP;

When Biden had his now-famous showdown with Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko in 2015, he was delivering a message not only from the United States, but from the International Monetary Fund and the European Union. All three entities were focused on curtailing corruption in Ukraine, and all three were deeply suspicious that Poroshenko’s prosecutor was playing a familiar game of tamping down investigations as a form of political favoritism.

By all credible accounts, the prosecutor had slow-walked the investigation of the energy company that hired Biden’s son; so, if anything, the prosecutor was doing the Bidens a favor. Getting rid of him would do the opposite.

By contrast, Trump sought a public announcement from Ukraine that it was investigating the Bidens. Trump was pressing for something that fell outside the recommendations of federal agencies.

PolitiFact | Ask PolitiFact: Does a video show Joe Biden confessing to bribery? No

There are many other web sites with similar interpretation of this event. Interpretation I say, because us mere mortals would find it difficult to understand such a complex event. For my part, I don't consider Biden having any wrong doing here.

This demonstrates the game of ping pong of opinions that are surrounding this case but let's look at this above the perspective of bias..

Burismo was already under multiple investigations at the time including from the UK before Hunter joined the Board, the USA were also following the progress of these investigations too, when Hunter joined the Board it put a conflict of interest for the US government into the mix and Joe Biden was 100% aware, even if we remove and ignore what Joe Biden is did and boasted about it is still an intolerable situation for the Vice President to be linked directly to Burismo through his son, especially when evidence produced in trial shows Hunter receiving 66,000 per month if I recall the exact figures and Joe Biden receiving large sums.
This is not just about Sons involvement on the board of a corrupt firm here but more so bribery and corruption throughout, if you were to read up on the case itself you will realise that you can omit the actions of Joe Biden in getting the prosecutor fired and we still see Hunter and Joe biden tied into bribery and corruption of a foreign nation.
Recent affidavit from the case has acknowledged both Hunter and Joe Biden were receiving money which can be shown in financial transaction data.

What we are seeing here from the left is damage control, what is't been put into question at all is whether Joe Biden was taking bribes, what is in question is the amount, that is where the trial is at now, not the validity of the allegations but the actually amount in question.

This demonstrates the game of ping pong of opinions that are surrounding this case but let's look at this above the perspective of bias..

Burismo was already under multiple investigations at the time including from the UK before Hunter joined the Board, the USA were also following the progress of these investigations too, when Hunter joined the Board it put a conflict of interest for the US government into the mix and Joe Biden was 100% aware, even if we remove and ignore what Joe Biden is did and boasted about it is still an intolerable situation for the Vice President to be linked directly to Burismo through his son, especially when evidence produced in trial shows Hunter receiving 66,000 per month if I recall the exact figures and Joe Biden receiving large sums.
This is not just about Sons involvement on the board of a corrupt firm here but more so bribery and corruption throughout, if you were to read up on the case itself you will realise that you can omit the actions of Joe Biden in getting the prosecutor fired and we still see Hunter and Joe biden tied into bribery and corruption of a foreign nation.
Recent affidavit from the case has acknowledged both Hunter and Joe Biden were receiving money which can be shown in financial transaction data.

What we are seeing here from the left is damage control, what is't been put into question at all is whether Joe Biden was taking bribes, what is in question is the amount, that is where the trial is at now, not the validity of the allegations but the actually amount in question.
Yes yes, that’s what the Republicans report tried to show. But that didn’t have much evidence to back the accusations up.

Whether or not the removal of this prosecutor was in the Biden family's interest or of little consequense is a matter of opinion on which both of our positions have been made clear. The second issue I highlighted was how Biden recounted the story and that I considered it a wholly unacceptable manner for anyone in his position to behave.

I might be misunderstanding your position from comments posted in this thread, but it appears to be that particular actions may be considered acceptable/unacceptable based solely upon the individual responsible.

Crass behaviour by Trump is bad.

Crass behaviour by Biden should be defended.

What I've noted in this thread is that everyone has acknowledged that at least certain aspects of Trump's behaviour were not becomming of a US President. Conversely only some posters have made the same acknowledgement about Biden. I'm not sure that, as Vice President, the current US President should discuss foreign affairs in the sort of manner one might expect to hear in a bar. It is not unreasonable for people to support particular policies of either Trump or Biden, but I can not understand the logic that leads anyone to refute all criticism of a politician.

It seems that for some the villain has already been cast and fairness has been willingly overlooked. By acknowledging that Biden may not be the angel of light somehow makes it more difficult to retain the intensity of
antipathy they want to feel towards Trump. It's all become very tribal and I cant see an end
to these entrenched positions

A very good debate here, I am really enjoying it, even you Fellas I disagree with are still posting some good stuff, nothing wrong with healthy debate, keep it going, when it's too Friendly or quiet in here I will jump in again and kick start it off again ?

The disabled mocking fully explained.

12minutes long.

Please try to be open minded as you'll see his action was habitual and, though optically awful, was not directed against the reporter, was not indicative of his disability and Trump didn't even know who the guy was.

As for the misogyny and racism these are banded about far to liberally and the issues much too complex to discuss in any reasonable time frame here but all I'll say is that women and people of colour that Trump agreed with and showed competence did very well in his organisations and Government. Those he didn't agree with or he thought incompetent did not, its only these people calling him racist and misogynistic, whodathunkit?

Finally I didn't call you personally anything and never will you chose to align yourself with a group I ridiculed, deservedly for being oversensitive attention ------.

I am not the only one who thinks this way, maybe the modern left has an optics problem, you know, their appearance doesn't reflect their intention, rather reminiscent of a great former president.?
There's none more open minded than me here GB, I told you what I saw and you've just posted a video from some right wing christian nutters explaining why what I saw was not what I saw. The video is for people who want to believe and need something to help them overcome their cognitive dissonance. And it obviously works.

I paid you the respect of watching as much as I could, even the 9/11 garbage. Then when Trump was shown talking about the reporter his words were 'you gotta see this guy' he then goes on to copy his actions. I'm sorry GB but that's mocking him. I'm sorry you can't see that, you should try to be more open minded.

Finally, I didn't really think you meant me, but why the insults anyway? I probably would align myself with who you call oversensitive attention ------, and I don't know what you mean by appearance, I don't think everyone on the left all look the same or are one homogenous group for that matter.

You have some reasonable and fair arguments, no need to pick on people with different views who are not even on this forum.

There's none more open minded than me here GB,......

......you've just posted a video from some right wing christian nutters...

......no need to pick on people with different views who are not even on this forum.

See what you did there? Its a trap all to easy to fall into when online debating.

The facts of an argument are not affected by those presenting them other than for those looking to not hear the facts.

The video clearly explains Trumps gestures, his history of using the same gestures. It also explains why its highly unlikely he knew the reporter was disabled and his actions didn't even mimic the reporter's disability.

Typical left wing hysteria that they continue reporting as fact long after its been proven false.

Look at also,

Jussie Smollet.
The Covington kid.
Bubba Wallace.
Fentanyl Floyd.

See what you did there? Its a trap all to easy to fall into when online debating.

The facts of an argument are not affected by those presenting them other than for those looking to not hear the facts.

The video clearly explains Trumps gestures, his history of using the same gestures. It also explains why its highly unlikely he knew the reporter was disabled and his actions didn't even mimic the reporter's disability.

Typical left wing hysteria that they continue reporting as fact long after its been proven false.

Look at also,

Jussie Smollet.
The Covington kid.
Bubba Wallace.
Fentanyl Floyd.
Perhaps if he was advised a bit more, he would of active differently in that particular video. Or would he?

I doubt he'd have listened.

He is obviously a highly intelligent person but with that comes ego and hubris.
Oi you, I had to Google hubris, and on learning the definition I think you're wrong.

Hubris is the characteristic of excessive confidence or arrogance, which leads a person to believe that he or she may do no wrong. The overwhelming pride caused by hubris is often considered a flaw in character.

I don’t see it as a flaw.

Oi you, I had to Google hubris, and on learning the definition I think you're wrong.

Hubris is the characteristic of excessive confidence or arrogance, which leads a person to believe that he or she may do no wrong. The overwhelming pride caused by hubris is often considered a flaw in character.

Technically, I didn't say it was a flaw the dictionary definition did. ?

P. S. I don, t or won't be getting involved in politics myself. I took that decision some time ago. My purpose in commenting on this thread (this will be my final comment on the matter) is because it has in my view crossed a line. It promotes idea, s which are simply not to anyone's advantage. Idea, s that are divisive. It would be a terribly pity if these type of thread was to become acceptable. This forum I have come to value. Its worth fighting for. Have a good day everyone?

Unreleated to this thread, but I'd been wondering where you'd disappeard to and searched several times for posts under your previous user name.

We might disagree on the subject of this thread, but I'm pleased to have realised the name change and that you're still here ?

Unreleated to this thread, but I'd been wondering where you'd disappeard to and searched several times for posts under your previous user name.

We might disagree on the subject of this thread, but I'm pleased to have realised the name change and that you're still here ?
?. Name change was a reflection on my historical dislike of IT, social media etc and my battle to avoid its influence on my life. You can guess who won?

I learnt about the Hubris Theory some time ago with some of my bosses. I think Trump excels in this area. In fact he could teach a few leaders, a point or too. Makes Putin look like a -----. (Midwest ?)

Dr David Owen first raised (I believe) the concept 'A common thread tying these elements together is hubris, or exaggerated pride, overwhelming self-confidence and contempt for others (Owen, 2006)'.

And whilst not widely accepted, he has begun a useful discussion on this subject;

140 140..150 (lorddavidowen.co.uk)

Dr David Owen first raised (I believe) the concept 'A common thread tying these elements together is hubris, or exaggerated pride, overwhelming self-confidence and contempt for others (Owen, 2006)'.

And whilst not widely accepted, he has begun a useful discussion on this subject;

140 140..150 (lorddavidowen.co.uk)

Hubris is ultimately what being educated at the best schools, colleges and universities produces.

People with unshakable drive, enthusiasm and ability to skip from catastrophe to the next with no loss of self confidence.

Hubris is ultimately what being educated at the best schools, colleges and universities produces.

People with unshakable drive, enthusiasm and ability to skip from catastrophe to the next with no loss of self confidence.
Not wishing to go off on another tangent, but having worked under various mangers in a largest organisation, those attributes some of them had.

But some of them had additional not so pleasant attributes, such as arrogance, aberrant behaviour, infallible, selfish and immoral standards but judgemental of others. Quite frankly, unpleasant individuals, in charge of others.

Not wishing to go off on another tangent, but having worked under various mangers in a largest organisation, those attributes some of them had.

But some of them had additional not so pleasant attributes, such as arrogance, aberrant behaviour, infallible, selfish and immoral standards but judgemental of others. Quite frankly, unpleasant individuals, in charge of others.

Its what soulless mega corps want.

Thats cos he's a crook. ?
You think they'd have found something by now.

Expect more of these noise "investigations" that deliver nothing but still the media will blather on about the twice impeached and constantly under investigation former president.

Either the Democrats employ the worlds worst investigators or these are witch hunts.

But I know you don't like him so I guess that makes it all good?

The investigations into Trump's businesses are nothing to do with the Democrats or the press and nothing to do with a witch hunt.

Trump and his businesses have been in and out of court for years, he thrives on it.
The cases being resurrected now are ones that were held off due to the election, bit of a privledge there.
Can't imagine a Court holding off a case for anyone else.

Here's why a group of tennants in a block of 138 units, are suing,

Ms. Green is among a group of tenants in rent-regulated apartments once owned by Mr. Trump’s father who have filed a lawsuit against the president and his siblings, accusing the Trumps of a decade-long fraud to win artificially high rent increases through an invoice-padding scheme.

The scheme, first revealed in a 2018 investigation by The New York Times, involved tacking at least 20 percent onto the cost of materials purchased for the apartments, with Mr. Trump, his siblings and a cousin splitting the extra proceeds. The maneuver generated millions of dollars for each sibling, with no work required. While the siblings were still liable for income taxes, the maneuver allowed them to evade far-higher gift and estate taxes on part of the fortune they received from their father.

Last edited:
The investigations into Trump's businesses are nothing to do with the Democrats or the press and nothing to do with a witch hunt.

Trump and his businesses have been in and out of court for years, he thrives on it.
The cases being resurrected now are ones that were held off due to the election, bit of a privledge there.
Can't imagine a Court holding off a case for anyone else.

All big businesses are in and out of court, success is dependent on sailing as close to the wind as possible, sometimes crossing it.

When a tax code runs into volumes anyone can and will fall foul of it.

Who and what to prosecute at this level is entirely political.

Still no Burisma investigation yet?

Reply to USA politics, recent events. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net