Search the forum,

Discuss what is the next step !!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
what is the next step

i did the pv course about 4 months ago

i have just finished my first installation

what the next steps to get them the fits, we have our mcs audit early april, so what do i need to do before then i.e. what paper work is needed, and how do i apply for fits

Go through your whole QMS and make sure you've followed it to the letter (you've got time to do it now!), Make sure that the installation is properly checked before commission, make sure that you have a proper end user manual and see this:
Process for installation used for mcs assessment 26-03-2010 Final_01.jpg
Click on it to see bigger image

found the link: http://www.microgenerationcertifica... used for mcs assessment 26-03-2010 Final.pdf

Last edited:

Reply to what is the next step !!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am an NICEIC contractor but I have never installed an Electric vehicle charger. I have watched all of the relevant NICEIC webinars (The wire) on...
Replies
Views
What are peoples opinion's on this, pair of big old semi-detached houses (85 and 87) converted into apartments, dont think its a HMO although it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a small question about inspection interval labels. We all know to fit one of these labels with the relevant date upon completion of...
Replies
Views
I fitted an Ener-J wireless receiver and switch from CEF. During course of afternoon one light fitting kept turning on and off unexpectedly but it...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Give me a clue 🕵️‍♀️
So bit of a back story to start off Been working with a electrician for years he’s planning on retiring next year so I’m having to get my stuff...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back