Discuss 2365 design project in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Im a trainee doing c&g2365 level 3 in need of some assistance. how are you supposed to draw the lighting and power arrangements of the pool/cafe areas. tutor just said lines but thats no help. im not after any calculations but maybe a picture of one that has been done for guidance only. ive placed all my lights and power sockets.

Im a trainee doing c&g2365 level 3 in need of some assistance. how are you supposed to draw the lighting and power arrangements of the pool/cafe areas. tutor just said lines but thats no help. im not after any calculations but maybe a picture of one that has been done for guidance only. ive placed all my lights and power sockets.
Hi, As your tutor has said. Draw lines these would be your cable routes. Using a scale ruler & the correct ratio you can measure the cable lengths & use that in your calcs.

Our apprentices use excel and the college has predefined shapes to use. Do you not have anything similar?

Hi lads, I have just started on my design project and I'm a bit confused about one requirement:

"The four fridges within the kitchen area should be supplied by two 16 A single- phase circuits to specifically labelled socket-outlets for each fridge. Additional protection should be omitted for these circuits."

are they asking for two radials with one double sockets on each protected by 16a mcb + rcd?
Thanks
Adrian

Hi lads, I have just started on my design project and I'm a bit confused about one requirement:

"The four fridges within the kitchen area should be supplied by two 16 A single- phase circuits to specifically labelled socket-outlets for each fridge. Additional protection should be omitted for these circuits."

are they asking for two radials with one double sockets on each protected by 16a mcb + rcd?
Thanks
Adrian
You could put them on 16A ceform plugs/sockets as thry haven't stated thr plug type.

RCD protection is to be omitted; think about why

Thanks
Adrian
Going
You could put them on 16A ceform plugs/sockets as thry haven't stated thr plug type.

RCD protection is to be omitted; think about why
Hi, just going through this myself now. Would the reason be a fault on one would knock out another fridge and youd end up with two fridges of goin off food. Assuming RCBOs are used

Reply to 2365 design project in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net