Discuss A true master at work.. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Yeah good sparky, one question didn't see him fix the top of the DB back to the wall?

S

Squid

pfffft lightweight, shame I didn't have mobile recording devices back in the day ;o)))))

Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 10.39.16.jpg

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I skipped a lot of it , but I thought he was into day two.
I don't know how many redundant circuits he had to find and the heights he may of had to work at , but that can eat into your time , especially if he needed permits etc...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also have to factor in he spent a few minutes here and there to keep stopping to explain what he was doing so his viewers understand.
It would be really boring if it was just a video a man taking a DB off the wall without any dialog.
I also like his little story about his old wooden screw driver , my dad has a very similar set...

S

Squid

Nice that he added the extra couplers makes like a tad easier for him or anyone else in the future.

Top bloke, love how chilled out he is.

S

Squid

Top bloke, love how chilled out he is.
The Scottish bloke that was on here could take a few lessons........ ;o)))))

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to A true master at work.. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom