Discuss Combo or connect? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Need to change my kangoo van, it's done that French thing were something simple goes wrong in my case driveshaft then when fixed everything goes wrong! It only 5 yrs old.

Don't know whether to go for the transit connect or the vauxhall combo

Which do you guys rate better?

mercedes vito sports/ go on push the boat out

i'm same would love a vito but like you say not cheap, drove a renault trafic with old firm and it was a cracking van 6 speed box, air con, built in satnav, bluetooth, free diesel...........will someone remind me why i went self employed!!!!!!

i'm same would love a vito but like you say not cheap, drove a renault trafic with old firm and it was a cracking van 6 speed box, air con, built in satnav, bluetooth, free diesel...........
Is the bog under the passenger seat ?

Reply to Combo or connect? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Heeelp! I have an 11kW/21A motor which is attached to a hydraulic power pack. I have replaced the old panels with new, using the same star delta...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
Morning guys, Just been to look at a CU change and there was a bit of an oddity with the PME connection in the old black cut out. Looking at the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock