Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

how anyone can get a shave with one of those new-fangled electric razors confounds me. no wonder every celeb has a "designer" beard ( that's just the female ones). i'd rather use a hedge trimmer.

So what is wrong with the shaver socket?

The live bit of T&E coming out the side ending at a terminal strip.

zKtK7bZlTwSu5bMkBsNqtQ.jpg

First pic:
So a job I started... Full rewire, this was one of the socket rings I had started to install, left for the day, came back 2 days later and... Think wet pants should have gone to specsavers...

Second pic:
Same job, Surely running pipes approx 3mm from surface of floor isn't a good idea?

Wet pants went on to tell me how he was also an electrician and was thinking about getting the 18th edit.... Think he should concentrate on learning one thing at a time...

IMG_20181003_102837.jpg

IMG_20181003_102900.jpg

First pic:
So a job I started... Full rewire, this was one of the socket rings I had started to install, left for the day, came back 2 days later and... Think wet pants should have gone to specsavers...

Second pic:
Same job, Surely running pipes approx 3mm from surface of floor isn't a good idea?

Wet pants went on to tell me how he was also an electrician and was thinking about getting the 18th edit.... Think he should concentrate on learning one thing at a time...

View attachment 44812

View attachment 44813

It's one thing to have one continuous run of pipe in the floor but there's not a chance in hell I'd put push fit fittings in the floor like that. Soldered copper maybe, after a pressure test but that's just asking for trouble in the future.

It's one thing to have one continuous run of pipe in the floor but there's not a chance in hell I'd put push fit fittings in the floor like that...
Too right. I think they must've been drinking Manufacturer's Kool Aid. I've 6 rads done like this at my place - plastic in screed converts to copper to come up to rad. How do I know ? So far I've had to dig up 3. They were put in by last owner's Plumber and were good for about 10 years.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock