• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss fluke thermal imaging camera in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BertUK

I have for sale a fluke ti20 thermal imaging camera.
perfect working order comes in is own carry bag and the normal fluke yellow case.
4 rechargable batteries.all paperwork and computer software.
photos supplied on request.

£600 ono delivered.

Reply to fluke thermal imaging camera in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. I'm selling a Cat S60 rugged smartphone with an integrated Flir thermal camera. The phone/thermal camera is in excellent condition and...
Replies
Views
V
Hi guys. Got for sale a Flir C2 Thermal Imaging Camera for sale. It's brand new in the box and never been used. Had it for a little while and...
Replies
Views
valver86
V
Hi, I have closed my business down and now have some kit for sale. All of this kit is in good condition in good working order, to be honest. I...
Replies
Views
I hear many views of people who believe that DPF's and CDPF's fitted to their vehicles are a problem and many people resort to removing them, or...
Replies
Views
Megger MFT1730 with Bluetooth. Calibrated until sept 2018: Used, but great condition. Comes with all accessories. Wanting £600 Ono Some spec...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock