Discuss Howdy from Edinburgh in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don’t mind the insults from the southerners…. They’re jealous that they don’t live here.
Don't worry, I'll be back up soon. 19th March I'll be up at Markinch for 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to stocking up on those cakes again :)

Oh, and welcome to the site AverageJoe. Long walks on the beach are best with a dog. The only other time is during the summer when there's plenty of girls in bikinis around but as Scotland only has summer around 2 days a year then if I was you I would get a dog ;-)

Don't worry, I'll be back up soon. 19th March I'll be up at Markinch for 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to stocking up on those cakes again :)

Oh, and welcome to the site AverageJoe. Long walks on the beach are best with a dog. The only other time is during the summer when there's plenty of girls in bikinis around but as Scotland only has summer around 2 days a year then if I was you I would get a dog ;-)
Not Eyemouth again? I know a fairly good chippy…. (Replace “fairly” to “not very”)

Bloody hell… bikinis in Eyemouth. Now I can’t get that thought out my head! Thanks a lot, you

OP… the way I think of repairing appliances is… if an 8 year old boy in China somewhere can knock this together, it can’t be that hard for me to dismantle and put back together.
Espares.com.
You might get a free pen or something on first order.

bikinis in Eyemouth. Now I can’t get that thought out my head! Thanks a lot, you
Here's a fine example
Oldgranny.jpeg

BTW, that's not a real photo. It's created with AI software HERE.
I'm not desperate enough to go around photographing stunners like that.

Reply to Howdy from Edinburgh in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net