Discuss Led tape recommendations in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Good morning,
Can anyone recommend a decent brand of led tape . I quite like ledvance products but can’t find anyone that stocks it. So looking for suggestions .
Thanks
Is it for internal or external - does it need to be waterproof?
Is it one long run or several smaller lengths?
Cool white/warm white/RGB?
Smart or straight forward plug in?

Schluter Liprotex ES are high performance LED strips which have been specifically designed for use with Liprotec illumination profiles. Manufactured with high quality LED's offering light in its purest form, classic white. Available in neutral white 4500K or warm white 3300K. This enables you to individually create either sober functional or cosy warm accent lighting. Compliant to IP65 waterproof rating.

Worth noting that the bottom light projection unit has the cable exit at the right hand end, if your soldering skills are up to it, this can be changed, but will impact on the IP rating although end caps are supplied as is silicone to fill them with.

Last edited:
Ledvance products has very high quality. Very fast way to choose white color LED strip light
1. Lighting consistence-by Mac-adam steps, whether 3 steps or 5 steps
2. By the thickness of the PCB, for the watt which is lesser than 14.4W, 0.07mm(2 ounce pcb) is the professional level. For watt which is more than 14.4W, it might need 0.105mm(3 ounce pcb).
3. By the lighting decay exclaim, normally by LM-80 testing report, it showed the lighting decay of the diodes after 6,000hrs

Reply to Led tape recommendations in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I'm looking at putting some warm white LED strip (3000k) in aluminium profile under some kitchen cabinets, so just looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a very long time I did a swanky grand designs type new build in the middle of nowhere, so in the middle of nowhere that it's a house with...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a Driver for led tape that can adjust the brightness on the driver itself by turning a screw etc ? Just need...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for an LED spotlight that can be mounted on an existing lighting column. The aim is to illuminate a war memorial that is 20m away...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Can anyone recommend a reliable brand for emergency lighting bulkheads please? I have a job coming up to replace 30 odd units. I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock