• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Metrel Easitest MI 2087 AL2 for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

diditrain

-
Arms
Reaction score
I have for sale, this multi function tester.
It`s in great condition, as you can see in the pictures as it has quite literally only been used a handful of times.
It is calibrated until Nov 2018
I would like 80 pounds for it and you can either collect in person or I can post it at your expense.

20180623_070337.jpg

20180623_070429.jpg

20180623_070506.jpg

20180623_070539.jpg

20180623_070714.jpg

20180623_070754.jpg

20180623_070823.jpg

I have got two, this one is just a back up but it is never really required so it is just gathering dust so it seems a shame. Someone else may aswell put it to good use. I priced it low just to shift it.
It is a genuine sale, nothing wrong with it.

Reply to Metrel Easitest MI 2087 AL2 for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a little used Kewtech KT65DL MFT for sale. Includes case, 2 sets of leads - fused and unfused, software and calibration certificate until...
Replies
Views
morning all, For sale I have my Metrel MI3125BT including the A1401 tip commander. Everything in the pics is included The tester is in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have closed my business down and now have some kit for sale. All of this kit is in good condition in good working order, to be honest. I...
Replies
Views
Here we have a compete Megger 320 kit including all cables. Kit is in excellent working condition and was regularly calibrated and checked up...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock