Discuss Most popular LED retrofit lamp? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LightRabbit

What is the most specified retrofit LED lamp for domestic premises. We expect it to be a GU10 lamp but what is the % split on Cool White Vs Warm White and the favourite wattage?

For me its mostly gu10 in warm white. Never met a customer yet that likes cool white.

I take it this for your market research. Surely your sales figures will give you a good indication of the most popular lamps ?

Megaman Modo 4.5w, 50,000hr life

Fitted hundreds of these now over the past 2 years and not been back to a single one

Warm white is the normal preference, however you do get the odd customer wanting the cool white or daylight (which are even brighter!)

What is the most specified retrofit LED lamp for domestic premises. We expect it to be a GU10 lamp but what is the % split on Cool White Vs Warm White and the favourite wattage?

for me its been the ses R50 led the ones you sell are awesome just waiting for the 10 watt down lighters you sell to become dim-able

Reply to Most popular LED retrofit lamp? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Electrical2Go - Get Bank Holiday Ready with our lighting deals! For this week only, we are offering unmissable deals on garden lighting, as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, H.N.Y. The passive, affixed to a recently bought LED security light is rubbish, sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't, no matter how...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I hope this is the right place to ask this question. A few weeks ago the LED lights in the kitchen started flickering intermittently...
Replies
Views
Discover the perfect energy-saving LED lights at Electrical2Go. Philips' Ultra-Energy Saving lights are now in stock, offering the most...
Replies
Views
I've been volunteering at my local village hall, installing audio and light systems. Converting what was originally an underused sports hall into...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock