Discuss Mounting to corrugated 'cement' barn roof? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I really have tried to help, but I give up on this one !
When a photo clearly shows timber purlins and then we are told no timber is involved, well I despair...
We all have to start somewhere, but trying to install on a barn before the 12th, without even knowing what mounting system to use is, well, words fail me!

Properly managed installations are easy to do before the 12th.

We are starting on a simlar roof, (that has been checked structurally and is OK) from initial contact with client to completion, including DNO approval for 50kwp will be less than 4 weeks. (Oh and yes we have got all the panels, mounts and inverters in that time). - we start on site Monday, it will be finished by Friday including all saftey precautions.
But then I'm not an electrician, I'm a civil engineer with extensive construction project management experience. - We have another 50 kWp job we started Tuesday, it will be complete by Friday night :) once again fully compliant with all the regs. We are getting DNO approval for 50kWp jobs in less than 15 days. - Maybe it;s the way we talk to them :)

Reply to Mounting to corrugated 'cement' barn roof? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I'm building a house and need some help with the LED lighting design. Lots of experience wiring things, some experience using LEDs (did...
Replies
Views
M
Hi has anyone used Schletter's ClampFit-H product for fixing modules directly to the roof sheet - see below: ClampFit-H product for landscape...
Replies
Views
Miss Sunshine
M
S
Hi folks, It's been a while since I posted on the forum! Can anyone advise on a good roof mounting system for a fibre cement roof please. I've...
Replies
Views
SpitfireW'sale
S
Hi Guys , I was just keen on your proffered thoughts for fixing Solar PV Panels to a fibre cement roof. We have metal Z purlins to fix to at...
Replies
Views
Earthstore
E
S
We have a customer installing on Decra steel sheet roof. It is a corrugated steel sheet that is made to look like tiles. They are nailed to a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock