Discuss Nissan skill test in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GeordieJim

alright everyone,

I have a skills test for an electrical maintenance technicians role at Nissan (Sunderland) coming up. I'm just out my time but would like to think i'm switched on enough to jump from my current role as a field service technician to a full time site warrior at nissan.

Anybody had any experience or know any info on what kinds of things they are going to throw at me?

Cheers lads

you have to drive round at speed in a quashquai, avoiding barrels of paint.

Not much help but I was on a course once with a few guys from Nissan Sunderland, about 10 mins in after the register had been changed to include them three of them announced it was completely the wrong course got up and walked out. Was quite amusing at the time, we were doing working and rescue at height they were there for manual handling or something!

alright everyone,

I have a skills test for an electrical maintenance technicians role at Nissan (Sunderland) coming up. I'm just out my time but would like to think i'm switched on enough to jump from my current role as a field service technician to a full time site warrior at nissan.

Anybody had any experience or know any info on what kinds of things they are going to throw at me?

Cheers lads

I hope you're switched on in the electronics dept too, as the car industry these days is virtually fully automated on the lines. A far cry from my days, when is was all controlled by every type of relay and limit switches you could ever think of, with minimal electronic interfaces... lol!!

My shift fitter went to Toyota Derbyshire for a trade test, electricians and fitters alike changing wheels. Not just one wheel, how many could you do in XX minutes.
As I recall he was there two full days, he was so knackered and P’ed off by the end of it he told them to stuff it.

Reply to Nissan skill test in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net