Discuss Photgraphy section in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
What do you lads think to having a photography section on the forum.
The reason I ask is I like to do a bit of photography in my spare time, now I'm no Ansel Adams but I do enjoy it.
Also yesterday I ordered a second Camera body so will be giving it some hammer over the next couple of months.

Also The other thing I thought about was we are all always posting up pics of our work so maybe it could take off.
If there was enough interest then I will speak to Admin and see what can be done.
One for you all to have a think about.

and me. what body have you bought, glenn? tony's an expert photographer. he might be interested in a photography section.

Thanks Besoeker , I think it would be a good addition to the forum, where everyone could share their images and what kit they have an that could be anything from a point and shoot to a professional Dslr.
I hope a few more members get behind it.

and me. what body have you bought, glenn? tony's an expert photographer. he might be interested in a photography section.

Hi Tel I was banking on you mate cheers, I have just bought the canon 70d I was so close to buying the 7d but after doing some research There was very little difference in Price and spec.
The thing that pushed me towards the 70D was the fact that the 7D is about 4-5 years old now.
And I didn't realise Tony was into Photography I hope he gets behind it.

Cheers uk Another one on the list!!
I just hope Members realise It Can be has serious or relaxed has they want to make it.

Hi Tel I was banking on you mate cheers, I have just bought the canon 70d I was so close to buying the 7d but after doing some research There was very little difference in Price and spec.
The thing that pushed me towards the 70D was the fact that the 7D is about 4-5 years old now.
And I didn't realise Tony was into Photography I hope he gets behind it.

you jammy sod. i'm stuck with a 10D. still does everything i want, but the small screen is a bind.

you jammy sod. i'm stuck with a 10D. still does everything i want, but the small screen is a bind.

Well I also have the 1100D which is only a level entry but has served me ok for a few years now but that was also a bind with the small screen, but the 70D has got a 3" touch screen so should be a great asset.

iv'e still got my 3 eos film bodies. along with a AE1, 4 zenit bodies, an ensign 3½ x 2½, a fuji instant, and some other old tat.

here's one i took of the baby the other day.

IMG_0531.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 293
HA HA Mike I can only see its back legs at the moment .
@ Mike That's why I thought the photography section may just create a place where members can chill out a bit, I am already a member of a couple of photography forums but don't get a lot of time to visit them. So it would make it ideal to have one here.

You can get some Aquarium photos up as well Mike.

yeah would be fun, I take a few photos myself and there is no-where to put them here, plus some members get angry easily and have no sence of humour, a off topic forum may bring them out out the anger stage to a relaxed state of mind, at the moment we only have the political forum and sports forum really, I suppose chit chat is good but it is for junk threads only really, yep a photograpy forum would be a good idea, we can see a smaller picture of Tels rabbit as well :grin:

dunno what's wrong. it's a full pic on my lappy, about 7" x 5".

female. 17 weeks old. little sod. something with the oic. if i set as desktop background, i only get half the pic. like it's zoomed in. is that what you're getting, just a pic of her belly?

Reply to Photgraphy section in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net