Currently reading:
Posh outside light sensors...- (Half brightness when dark?)

Discuss Posh outside light sensors...- (Half brightness when dark?) in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

screech

Hey guys,

Iv been asked by my mate to fit some new outside lights at his place, not a problem at all, until he mentioned some kind of 'funky dooberrys'

He said they come on at half brightness when it get dark enough, then comes on to full brightness when it senses the movment.

To be fair, iv never seen or heard of anything like this, has anyone else??

Im wondering if its just a posh sensor or a complete light fitting.

Any ideas?

cheers

complete light fittings with the ones i've put up, look like coach lanterns but called hi-low lamp. CEF sell them. forgot to mention these lights are about £35-00 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen outside lights that have LED's that provide general light and come on when the light level drops and they also have a large CFL lamp in them as well which comes on when motion is picked up by the passive IR sensor.

Reply to Posh outside light sensors...- (Half brightness when dark?) in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock