Discuss RBS community force in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

Please allow me this oppertunity to ask for your vote in the RBS community force funding
My wife works for a charity who provide learning and horticultural based training for people with learning difficulties who process mushroom compost ,maintain the grounds around the site ,plant seeds and grow to selling stage they also have a small retail unit serviced by the clients
The guys and girls who attend are of age group 16> realy old a
Running this takes a load of funding and due to economic climet they are finding funding from normal sources drying up and are having to fight more and more for funding ( loads of funders have criteria that Silverbirch dont fall into ) So the RBS community force is one of the funders who have decided to do funding by a sort of public vote hence my request Could as many forum members vote for my wifes work
Home: RBS CommunityForce project is called "Silverbirch Scotland" its in postcode g66
Thanks for your support guys n girls

Mogga it won't open for me mate on my work laptop so i'll try it at home.

I sent a link to wife and daughters they will vote, and to the wife's family in Perth, Coupar Angus and Tillicoutry and I'm sure they will all support it.

All the best mate

Reply to RBS community force in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net