• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss solo 332 and pole in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
anyone got a spare one of these lying around they want to flog, I need to buy one as the miserable gits are complaining of the smell emitted by my canned smoke, I need the larger one coz I am going to stick the tenants head in it and I am testing aico most of the time also need cans of smoke if they are (spare)

Cheers

David

There like rocking horse ***, not many wholesellers stock them, as they were introduced for Aico and other domestic smokes, Aico and others stated not to use them for testing....so catch 22. So they are an ordered item only from most.

Reply to solo 332 and pole in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We were all told that SPD's were mandatory under A3 from September last year and even sat through the webinar spelling it out. I work an area...
Replies
Views
Here we go again, another job that has had a council inspection, different council to last time but still perplexing. The problem with these jobs...
Replies
Views
I need to replace a Hagar RCD (model number CN284U). This is a type AC RCD and I wish to replace it with a type A. The model number for the Type...
Replies
Views
Guys Need some advice please. I was asked last week to investigate a burning smell in a toilet turned out it was an extract fan one of 2 The...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock